Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Bilstein GT3 Clubsport suspension HOW GOOD ARE THEY

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2015, 08:40 PM
gorichville
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bilstein GT3 Clubsport suspension HOW GOOD ARE THEY

I am curious how good the shocks are. Has anyone tried them and your opinions please.....

rolando
Old 01-07-2015, 11:34 PM
Mvez
Rennlist Member

Received 211 Likes on 94 Posts

Originally Posted by gorichville
I am curious how good the shocks are. Has anyone tried them and your opinions please.....

rolando
They are good. I know some folks who have tried them, on various cars. Sharkwerks likes them too, I believe they are one of the few places that actively sells them. I would contact them and they could help you out.

Give the Ohlins Road and Track a look too. Half the price of the bilsteins, and offer some key features nobody else does, fantastic dampers. Ohlins spring rates are virtually same as offered by bilstein/KW clubsports, so it tells you this kit is more "track" and "road". It was a HUGE improvement over the stock shocks on my .1RS. The car went from fun, to an absolute joy to drive....either setup will transform the car.
Old 01-07-2015, 11:48 PM
bmwtye
Rennlist Member

Received 127 Likes on 81 Posts

I've driven the sharky 4.1 with the bilstein clubsports. Dramatic improvement over stock, esp over uneven road surfaces. I haven't had a chance to try Ohlins yet to compare but from my experience with the clubsports, the car should've come that way.
Old 01-08-2015, 02:48 AM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 84 Likes on 38 Posts

It's bilstein but it's the Motorsport division and parts. Think OE with crazy budgets and expensive hardware... Very easy to adjust, reliable without leaky and slower remote reservoirs making it good for a street car

Quick Reply: Bilstein GT3 Clubsport suspension HOW GOOD ARE THEY