Old 09-18-2014, 03:57 AM
gmgracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 450 Likes on 268 Posts
Default GMG Porsche 997 GT2 GT3 GT3RS RSR Roll Bar Now in Stock & Ready to Ship

GMG Porsche 996 997 GT2 GT3 GT3RS RSR Roll Bar

The GMG RSR Roll Bar features US Made 4130 Chrome-Moly Tubing that has been TIG welded and normalized for superior strength and rigidity. With its 2 piece design, the roll bar is mounted to the front seat belt mount and to the rear strut towers (stronger mounting point) whereas the factory Tequipment bar mounts only to the front and rear seatbelt mounts. This design does not only provide superior protection but it also stiffens the chassis, improving the responsiveness and handling of vehicle, and allows for ease of installation.

To accommodate taller drivers, the GMG RSR bolt-in rollbar also allows the seats to slide further back and offer more leg room. A common problem of the factory Tequipment/motorsport bar is that it requires the use of 1-piece fixed back GT3 style seats for improved leg room. For taller drivers, our GMG RSR Roll bar solves this problem.The GMG bolt-in rollbar is definitely a good investment for increased safety for spirited driving and weekend track events without sacrificing versatility.

Key Features

- Made of 4130 Chrome-Moly & Meticulously TIG welded and normalized at all joints

- Mounts to front seatbelt mount and rear strut towers for increased protection and chassis rigidity (factory bar mounts only to front and rear seatbelt mounts)

- Designed to work standard reclining seats, GT3 fixed back seats, or any aftermarket seats, offering drivers the ability to move the seat all the way back (Not possible with the factory Tequipment /Motorsport Roll bar)

- Offers the driver and passenger full movement of the seat for maximum leg room

- Can be used with stock seatbelts or 6 point harnesses for track use

- Designed to work with clip-in kit for harnesses (no need to drill holes in your floor to mount the harness anchors)

- Bar comes complete all hardware needed to install

- No drilling of car required (Factory bar requires drilling holes in floor and attaching plates)

- Finished in satin black powder coat - optional colors available

- Made to order with individually serialized laser etched plaques

- Professional installation is recommended and available at our facility

- Fits all 996 and 997 models including C2, C4, Turbo, GT2/RS, and GT3/RS (except Cabrio and Targa)

International Shipping is Available and Wholesale Inquiries are Welcomed

Professional installation is available at our facilities in Orange County, California.

GMG products are also available worldwide through our growing dealer network in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Pacific: http://www.gmgracing.com/dealers/

For all questions, inquiries, or to place an order, please email Jerry@GMGRacing.com or Sales@GMGRacing.com

For more information about GMG products and services, please visit us at www.gmgracing.com and check out our image galleries:

GMG Exhaust Gallery:

/
GMG Roll Bar Gallery:

/
GMG Suspension Gallery:

/
GMG Wheel Gallery:

/
-Jerry

sales@gmgracing.com
www.gmgracing.com

facebook l instagram l youtube l twitter

Porsche | Audi | Ferrari | Lamborghini | McLaren
Performance Tuning | Motorsport | Factory Service

Pirelli World Challege Race Team GT/GTA/GTS/TC
Pirelli GT3 Cup Trophy USA
Porsche Motorsport — Audi Sport Customer Racing — Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series
Old 09-18-2014, 04:03 AM
gmgracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Orange 997.2 GT3RS with Orange GMG RSR Roll Bar
Old 09-21-2014, 09:45 AM
Nick Wong
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does this work with the factory Bose subwoofer? I have the original World Challenge bar and want to get something that allows me to put my helmet in the rear seat area.
Old 09-21-2014, 11:38 AM
ilko
Agent Orange
Rennlist Member

Received 565 Likes on 202 Posts

My new GT3 came with this roll bar and it doesn't have the Bose subwoofer. But based on where that was located in my Turbo I don't see how it would work. But I could be mistaken.
Old 10-03-2014, 04:24 AM
gmgracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by ilko
My new GT3 came with this roll bar and it doesn't have the Bose subwoofer. But based on where that was located in my Turbo I don't see how it would work. But I could be mistaken.
That is correct. It will have to be removed.

Here is a Porsche 997.2 GT2RS with GMG 130R Wheel & RSR Roll Bar

Professional installation is available at our facilities in Orange County, California.

GMG products are also available worldwide through our growing dealer network in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Pacific: http://www.gmgracing.com/dealers/

For all questions, inquiries, or to place an order, please email Jerry@GMGRacing.com

For more information about GMG products and services, please visit us at www.gmgracing.com and check out our image galleries:

GMG Exhaust Gallery:

/
GMG Roll Bar Gallery:

/
GMG Suspension Gallery:

/
GMG Wheel Gallery:

/
-Jerry
Old 10-03-2014, 11:09 AM
Nick Wong
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll have to go BBi- much rather use your bar but no bueno for me.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:10 PM
gmgracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Black Porsche 997.2 GT3 w/ Yellow GMG RSR Roll Bar, Sabelt Harnesses, Sparco Seats

GMG is a authorized dealer for both Sabelt and Sparco. We are currently taking orders for roll bars and international shipping is available. For all questions and inquiries, please email Jerry@GMGRacing.com
Old 10-21-2014, 09:01 PM
gmgracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

GMG Racing Silver Porsche 997.2 GT3RS with LMS Centerlock Wheels, RSR Roll Bar, Center Secton Exhaust

For all questions, inquiries, or to place an order, please email Jerry@GMGRacing.com or Sales@GMGRacing.com

GMG Exhaust Gallery:

GMG Exhaust Gallery - an album on Flickr

GMG Roll Bar Gallery:

GMG Racing Roll Bar - an album on Flickr

GMG Suspension Gallery:

GMG Suspension Gallery - an album on Flickr

GMG Wheel Gallery:

GMG Racing Wheels Installed - an album on Flickr

-Jerry
Old 12-09-2014, 08:25 PM
gmgracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

White Porsche 997.1 GT2 with White GMG RSR Roll Bar

Old 12-25-2014, 12:50 AM
gmgracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

2007 White Porsche GT3 with Red GMG RSR Roll Bar

Quick Reply: GMG Porsche 997 GT2 GT3 GT3RS RSR Roll Bar Now in Stock & Ready to Ship