GMG Racing Special Group Buy: CSF Aluminum Radiator for Porsche 997 GT2 GT3

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2014, 05:27 PM
gmgracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 436 Likes on 260 Posts
Default GMG Racing Special Group Buy: CSF Aluminum Radiator for Porsche 997 GT2 GT3

CSF All Aluminum Race Radiator for Porsche 996 997 Carerra GT2 GT3 and Turbo Models

GMG Racing Special Group Buy Ending May 15th

Very Limited Quantities Available

In collaboration with CSF, GMG Racing is excited to introduce their line of All Aluminum Race Radiators for the Porsche 996 & 997 Carrera, GT2, GT3, and Turbo models. Each CSF Radiator is crafted from aluminum, and features upgraded surface area and stronger cross tubes for improved efficiency and cooling.

Aluminum Endtanks and Mounting Points

The CSF All Aluminum Race Radiator features aluminum endtanks and mounting points versus the weak plastic ones of the OEM units. The stock plastic endtanks start to degrade and become brittle over about 5-7 years time and tend to crack under high stress or vibration. CSF's all-aluminum endtank design are more durable and will last the lifetime of the vehicle.

The mounting points are all CNC machined aluminum as well versus the stock plastic mounting points. These are the parts of the tanks that tend to break off the most, especially during racing. When cars have bumper contact, or during high vibrations (i.e veering off track, going over bumps/ track chicane, high speeds, etc), the plastic mounting points tend to crack or break off, and the radiator starts to immediately leak fluid.

2 Row Core (dual core) with B-Tube Technology

The CSF All Aluminum Race Radiator utilizes a 2 row core (dual core) with B-Tube technology rather than the single row of the stock unit. The B-tube technology is exclusive to CSF in the N. American high performance aftermarket. The B structure of the tube is stronger than a normal "oval" welded type tube. Because of the structure, lighter and thinner aluminum can be used for better heat transfer. This also makes the unit extremely lightweig.ht, weighs just as much as the OEM unit. Also the seam down the middle creates more surface area contact with the coolant for a total heat transfer benefit versus stock of about 20%, and it will keep even the most powerful and demanding engines cool even if pushed in extreme temperatures and conditions.

CSF designed these radiators to “drop in fit”, requiring no modifications to OEM mounting brackets and stock radiator location.

Features:

- Mirror Polished Finish
- Precision ‘SAE Standard’ Filler Neck (Standard Caps Available)
- Drop-In Fitment Requiring No Modifications
- OE Specific Mounting Location
- Pressure Tested at 50% Higher Pressure Than OE Units
- 40% Higher Burst Strength Over OE Units
- All Aluminum Drain Plugs
- High Performance Multi-Louvered Fins
- Innovative ‘B-Tube’ Technology

About CSF

During the last 40 years, CSF has manufactured over 10,000 different models of radiators, oil coolers, heat exchangers, and condensers for automotive, truck, and industrial applications. CSF provides the best valued radiators and condensers that are designed to meet or exceed original equipment (OE) engineering specifications.

All CSF radiators undergo a rigorous testing process in their state-of-the-art testing lab. CSF’s procedures and requirements set the bar for cooling system relia

Tests Performed:

Individually leak tested
Vibration cycle tested
Thermal cycle tested
Wind tunnel tested for optimal radiator core cooling efficiency
Burst pressure and impulse cycle tested 10,000 times for strength
Salt spray tested for corrosion protection
10 foot "box drop" test to ensure packaging protection
30 point fitment inspection on critical dimensions to ensure OE fitment with no modifications necessary

For all inquiries, or to place an order, please email Jerry@GMGRacing.com

sales@gmgracing.com
www.gmgracing.com

facebook l instagram l youtube l twitter

Porsche | Audi | Ferrari | Lamborghini | McLaren
Performance Tuning | Motorsport | Factory Service

Pirelli World Challege Race Team GT/GTA/GTS/TC
Pirelli GT3 Cup Trophy USA
Porsche Motorsport — Audi Sport Customer Racing — Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series
Old 04-21-2014, 05:31 PM
P.J.S.
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

email sent on center rad for 997.1RS

edit: thank you for the fast response

Last edited by P.J.S.; 04-21-2014 at 06:11 PM.
Old 04-22-2014, 01:44 PM
gmgracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Thank you PJS.

For other Rennlist members, to place an order, please send me an email with your full name, address, and telephone number to Jerry@GMGRacing.com
Old 04-22-2014, 07:45 PM
surlynkid
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

when I TIG like that in short sleeves, I always end up with sunburnt arms. I don't know how they do that.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:35 PM
P.J.S.
Rennlist Member

just completed 2 track days with stock center and side csf radiators -- all was well and temps in check

buy with confidence

80 degree ambient temps
after ten laps oil at 240 degrees and steady
Old 05-14-2014, 04:36 AM
gmgracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Rennlist Members,

Thank you for the purchases and we look forward to hearing everyone's feedback.

We would like to remind everyone that May 15 will be the last day to take advantage of our special group buy pricing.

To place an order, please email me at Jerry@GMGRacing.com or Sales@GMGRacing with the following information:

1. Year/Model

2. Radiator Model (Left/Right/Center)

3. Shipping Address

4. Phone Number

- Jerry T
Old 05-14-2014, 05:39 AM
TB993tt
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 108 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by P.J.S.
just completed 2 track days with stock center and side csf radiators -- all was well and temps in check

buy with confidence

80 degree ambient temps
This doesn't mean much unless you have baseline numbers in similar conditions from before the CSFs were fitted, can you share that info ? TIA
Old 08-27-2014, 07:21 PM
CSF Cooling
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 92 Likes on 69 Posts

Sale is back on for the month of September!!

To place an order, please email me at Jerry@GMGRacing.com or Sales@GMGRacing with the following information:

1. Year/Model

2. Radiator Model (Left/Right/Center)

3. Shipping Address

4. Phone Number

- Jerry T
Old 08-29-2014, 11:38 PM
RAudi Driver
Rennlist Member

Received 2,734 Likes on 1,637 Posts

Pricing please

997 .1
Old 08-30-2014, 01:05 AM
RSRanger
Three Wheelin'

Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts

buy with confidence

80 degree ambient temps
PJS did you ever have a temp problem before? Just wondering why would you need this product.

To GMG, are you slapping your logo on it and shamefully claiming it as your product like EVERYTHING ELSE you do?????????
To CSF (cerebral spinal fluid?? yes I am a stupid physician) where are these radiators made?????

Ranger
Old 08-30-2014, 01:42 AM
Spyerx
Rennlist Member

Received 1,730 Likes on 1,058 Posts

Indonesia
Old 08-30-2014, 02:58 AM
993GT
Rennlist Member

Received 545 Likes on 331 Posts

I have first installed set on 996...
My main reason, no plastic.
My temps are more stabile now as well...
Cheers,
Rob

Originally Posted by RSRanger
PJS did you ever have a temp problem before? Just wondering why would you need this product.

To GMG, are you slapping your logo on it and shamefully claiming it as your product like EVERYTHING ELSE you do?????????
To CSF (cerebral spinal fluid?? yes I am a stupid physician) where are these radiators made?????

Ranger
Old 08-30-2014, 10:55 AM
P.J.S.
Rennlist Member

Ranger
It was time for replacements for me and I see these as an upgrade over stock due to construction (no plastic and design) - so I thought I would give them a shot. I was considering pwr brand based on the advice of a pro that I know but was unwilling to spend at the time what was north of $3k and not a direct fit.

So csf is all alum... Bought the sides from rebel rock and then the center from GMG. I spoke with Ravi at CSF who seems like a great dude. Jerry at GMG was efficient in taking my order and great communicator etc.

Car runs cooler but not by a huge margin - I will refrain from going further because I don't have pre csf and post csf data logs and spread sheets to share

In short... Would I do it again? Yes
I did not see GMG logos anywhere :-)
Old 09-02-2014, 12:33 PM
gmgracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

It was time for replacements for me and I see these as an upgrade over stock due to construction (no plastic and design) - so I thought I would give them a shot. I was considering pwr brand based on the advice of a pro that I know but was unwilling to spend at the time what was north of $3k and not a direct fit.

So csf is all alum... Bought the sides from rebel rock and then the center from GMG. I spoke with Ravi at CSF who seems like a great dude. Jerry at GMG was efficient in taking my order and great communicator etc.

Car runs cooler but not by a huge margin - I will refrain from going further because I don't have pre csf and post csf data logs and spread sheets to share

In short... Would I do it again? Yes
I did not see GMG logos anywhere :-)
Thank you PJS for the kind words!

Ranger

Ranger,

We did not claim that this radiator is ours but we did work very closely with CSF with the development of this part and many other ongoing projects.

-Jerry

Last edited by gmgracing; 09-02-2014 at 05:55 PM.

Quick Reply: GMG Racing Special Group Buy: CSF Aluminum Radiator for Porsche 997 GT2 GT3