Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Camp 4s Canada this weekend

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2014, 10:46 AM
daveo4porsche
Rennlist Member

Received 3,902 Likes on 1,896 Posts

DaveO's recommended plan for Camp 4 ice driving experience:

1. Sign up for the two day precision Porsche Driving School course in Alabama - all drivers regardless of experience level will benefit from this course - https://www.porschedriving.com/Perfo...ng-Course.aspx
2. Sign up for the three day Camp4 Canada 4S course - it can only be done by previous Ice Camp students or students that have completed another Porsche Driving school course…

the 3 day course is the way to go - because you're just getting the hang of thing by the end of day 2 - and day 3 is PURE FUN - no practice exercises, just full laps in all three types of cars - over 6 continuous hours of Ice Course Lap driving (4 1.5 hour sessions with coffee breaks)…it WAS AWESOME.
Old 02-19-2014, 03:14 PM
DrGiggles
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default agree you need the 3rd day

agree with DaveO's advice. Just got back from Camp4 in Finland. Did finland instead of Canada to get the third day (despite the fact that i did the precision PSDS in the States, i should have read the fine print). Maybe i'm slow but it took me all of two days to get the hang of it so i'd recommend trying to get that third day in.

Quick Reply: Camp 4s Canada this weekend