Rennlist Member

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

Very interesting thread!
Old 10-18-2013, 11:28 AM
Leigh2
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts

Somebody buy this from Mooty!

Mooty will then buy a 991 GT3 and a stripper track car, then a bigger trailer which means a larger tow vehicle, and probably the 991 GT3RS when it comes out. The US GDP will go up a point and we'll all live better....let's get this economy into high gear!
Old 10-18-2013, 12:06 PM
ChrisFL
Rennlist Member

Received 92 Likes on 49 Posts

Is there a way to keep track of how many times this thread closes so we can see how many times he changes his mind or price?
Old 10-18-2013, 12:06 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,667 Likes on 2,331 Posts

Originally Posted by dsu*
super reputable seller (most of us know that already), but serious ADD Car problem. Often making decisions that he will later on regret (sell, and then try to buy back once the car is gone).

Buyers: this is an amazing car and in absolute great condition like all his other cars/parts. Buy with confidence, and buy quick (wire money even faster before he changes his mind).

Mooty: We all know you will regret this decision once the car sells, and you'll buy another one..... just keep it at my garage for a few weeks (I wont charge you any storage fees)
P Stout drove it with abandon yesterday, i was in a much bigger displacement car and i cannot catch up. thought about taking the short cut and dive down the canyon to catch him. then the owner of the car i drove reminded me it was NOT my car... Stout loved it.

yes, i have already sold certain RS4.0 and bought one back... oh well. let's just say, in 40 days i lost close to $60k....

amazingly strange, but true.

Originally Posted by cavlino
Do I dare ask what's next when the RS 4.0 gets sold?
i have no idea.. maybe u can pm me and help me out.

Originally Posted by NickS
LOL! Drive it again...... make it a solid $300k!
it will be re-listed at $300,000 this saturday. i am not kidding.

Originally Posted by senna
DON'T SELL IT DUMMY!!!
you should sell me the smurfette. forget the dutchman. he's in cup car dream. your car is too slow for him.

Originally Posted by ChrisFL
Is there a reason why you would list it at such a lower price than what all other 4.0 sellers are asking for? Especially in a very desired color and (lack of) option combo? I remember seeing this post, then a second later, it was close
one, i am a generous person. i sell all my stuff below mkt.
two, through the PM's i am making a list. i not ony track all GT3 variants prices, i also have a black list of low ballers, fakers, bottom feeders, talkers... and a gold list of actual ppl who can wire money on the spot.

Originally Posted by Izzone
I'll trade u Giesha back even up for ur garage queen

Offer is good for 24 hours
i am not a trading man
cash i like, the feel, the wrinkles, the texture of the paper, the colored ink, the smell..... to this day i dont do electronic deposit.... i want to FEEL the money and smell it. but for you, i make an exception. i will take wire. you know the account number.

Originally Posted by Snowboarder54
Very interesting thread!
OP is generally insane and unstable.
and some nut case with a POD fed him coconut juice. now he is boucing off the wall.....

Originally Posted by Leigh2
Somebody buy this from Mooty!

Mooty will then buy a 991 GT3 and a stripper track car, then a bigger trailer which means a larger tow vehicle, and probably the 991 GT3RS when it comes out. The US GDP will go up a point and we'll all live better....let's get this economy into high gear!
when i catch up to your mature age, i am sure my actions would even scare MYSELF... there's a reason that there are NO MIRROR in my house...

ok, thread locked.
waiting for wire.
Old 10-18-2013, 12:16 PM
mooty
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by ChrisFL
Is there a way to keep track of how many times this thread closes so we can see how many times he changes his mind or price?
hahaha,

may i kindly suggest those who are indeed interested in the 4.0 get funds ready, stop working and turn off monitoring NYSE. GOOG is over $1000 now and APPL is just some fruit. so no more soap to watch.

this is it.... i crack myself up.

in x hours i may change price to $300k, $350K, $275K, $260K, $265k....

if you hit me when i post the new price, it will be honored should your wire arrive in 24 hours.damn, this is getting my blood rushing.....

my own ebay, i set price, you bet.

i need to get off ralph's coconut juice high.
Old 10-19-2013, 03:56 PM
mooty
Lifetime Rennlist

back in garage, detailed again by me.
new listing $300,000

Quick Reply: Mooty's RS4.0 for sale, REALLY