Notices
997 GT2/GT3 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Any Cali people Familiar with a "timothy" that owns a 07 GT3 and runs "977" on door?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2013, 04:43 PM
rijowysock
Nordschleife Master

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Question Any Cali people Familiar with a "timothy" that owns a 07 GT3 and runs "977" on door?

looking at the vehicle. curious any history/incidents/etc of the car... or if he's even on the forum

cali owner, supposedly 2nd owner... super high mileage vehicle.

white GT3 07', timothy collins (Owns Kleenspeed)

thank you.

Last edited by rijowysock; 10-07-2013 at 05:24 PM.
Old 10-07-2013, 06:02 PM
MGibilisco
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I spoke with Tim about a month ago about this car. He was very nonchalant about it, and said that he used it as a DD and that it had been rear-ended lightly once and also that a guy backed in to him.

He claims to have tracked it 12-15 times and said he didn't really want to sell it, but he needed to concentrate on Kleenspeed and was going to buy a Tesla.

I asked, almost begged, for more pics and he never responded so I just let it go. I'm out of state though, if someone was in NorCal you might be able to convince him to let you drive it. I probably would have made him an offer if it was decent, but he's non-responsive to my emails.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:01 PM
ChrisF
Rennlist Member

Received 1,003 Likes on 375 Posts

Lots of NorCal GT3 folks. Let us know if you need someone to check it out.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:11 PM
AEsco48
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

i tried contacting him several times, even though his company and never got a reply...
Old 10-07-2013, 10:54 PM
rijowysock
Nordschleife Master

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by MGibilisco
I spoke with Tim about a month ago about this car. He was very nonchalant about it, and said that he used it as a DD and that it had been rear-ended lightly once and also that a guy backed in to him.

He claims to have tracked it 12-15 times and said he didn't really want to sell it, but he needed to concentrate on Kleenspeed and was going to buy a Tesla.

I asked, almost begged, for more pics and he never responded so I just let it go. I'm out of state though, if someone was in NorCal you might be able to convince him to let you drive it. I probably would have made him an offer if it was decent, but he's non-responsive to my emails.
Originally Posted by AEsco48
i tried contacting him several times, even though his company and never got a reply...

i got 2 emails back, but the pics are old and the details are sporadic... i didn't know about the 2 bumps...

he also said 12-15 times but all the pics i got were on the track...

70,000 is a lot of miles... but i think everything should still be good as long as maintained properly.

Quick Reply: Any Cali people Familiar with a "timothy" that owns a 07 GT3 and runs "977" on door?