PFC Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2013 | 09:37 PM
ray09c2s
Advanced

Default PFC brakes

Originally Posted by Eddie - RPW
Hi Guys,

I would like to offer a group buy for PFC products.
Please let me know if any of you here is interested, and I'll have this going.
I recently offered a group buy to a private party, which was a great success, so I would like to offer the same opportunity to our community.
The offer extends to all GT3s / Porsches.

Brake Pads
Rotors
Hats
Complete brake kits

Thank you !
I'm looking to switch out my PCCB'S for steel on my '10 GT3RS, please send pricing. Thanks, Ray
Old 01-19-2013 | 10:37 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

I did hat on my last RS straight forward swap with PFC hats rotorscand pads. I have some pics below..
Old 01-19-2013 | 11:14 PM
ray09c2s
Advanced

Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
I did hat on my last RS straight forward swap with PFC hats rotorscand pads. I have some pics below..
thanks Peter, Wright Motorsports quoting me AP's....trying to decide! Ray
Old 01-20-2013 | 10:55 AM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Sorry, I haven't seen anyone run AP, in this corner of the country everyone runs PFC, good stuff and easier to borrow backup consumables around here anyway.

Back when we found out about PFC was when the CUP cars had to run them per regulation, so we can go get stuff from any team or shop at the track and the prices are reasonable.

You know it is also possible to do straight swap for OEM rotors? They crack like crazy but they hold up surprisingly long before they crack all the way through with PFC08 pads.

But it varies, the difference between 10 track days or 20 can be a red flag situation, or an event where you can't properly cool down the rotors because they flag you in 3 corners before pit in and create a traffic jam standing still from pit to paddock.

I try to come off the track and refuel every time at Sebring and that is 60 mph for 5 miles and back. The brakes seem to love proper cool down. And I have had NACA duct bottom cooling on all RS I owned, also from RPW.
Attached Images  
Old 01-20-2013 | 12:04 PM
sstjohn
Racer

Originally Posted by RobT 394
PFC 08's to go with the track exhaust is just the ticket. Could be interested.

Could not resist adding a picture or two. Revel after delivery of RSS bits from Sharky and Revel trying to get to the beer.
Revel looks like an Aussie.

PFC rotors and 08 pads are definitely the ticket. (Credit to Izzone and Trackcar for finding the combo) eddie's prices can't be beat. Mine are on the way.
Attached Images  
Old 01-20-2013 | 12:10 PM
Eddie - RPW
Banned

Thanks Steve

Beautiful dog, specially when they stick to the ceiling
Old 01-20-2013 | 12:47 PM
ray09c2s
Advanced

Default PFC brakes

Sorry, I haven't seen anyone run AP, in this corner of the country everyone runs PFC, good stuff and easier to borrow backup consumables around here anyway.

Back when we found out about PFC was when the CUP cars had to run them per regulation, so we can go get stuff from any team or shop at the track and the prices are reasonable.

You know it is also possible to do straight swap for OEM rotors? They crack like crazy but they hold up surprisingly long before they crack all the way through with PFC08 pads.

But it varies, the difference between 10 track days or 20 can be a red flag situation, or an event where you can't properly cool down the rotors because they flag you in 3 corners before pit in and create a traffic jam standing still from pit to paddock.

I try to come off the track and refuel every time at Sebring and that is 60 mph for 5 miles and back. The brakes seem to love proper cool down. And I have had NACA duct bottom cooling on all RS I owned, also from RPW.
Thanks Peter; I track my car to 6 events per year; mostly at Mid Ohio and understand what you are saying about cool down....I will certainly check out!
Ray
Old 01-20-2013 | 12:50 PM
sstjohn
Racer

Thanks Steve

Beautiful dog, specially when they stick to the ceiling
Yeah, I blame the iPad. Image was upright when uploaded. Too lazy to figure out how to get it right. Figured at least it'll be right side up for Aussie Jimmy.
Old 01-20-2013 | 12:55 PM
Eddie - RPW
Banned

Originally Posted by ray09c2s
I'm looking to switch out my PCCB'S for steel on my '10 GT3RS, please send pricing. Thanks, Ray
Ray,

I'll forward the requested information thru PM, or just send me your email address if you prefer that way.

Thank you for your interest.
Old 01-20-2013 | 12:58 PM
Eddie - RPW
Banned

Those really work, now we are also making them in one complete tray in Carbon Fiber with integrated Naca, and for those even more concerned with Aero, we also offer the complete tray (ONE PIECE) from front to rear to seal the bottom of the car.
Daytona tested and approved
Old 01-20-2013 | 01:07 PM
ray09c2s
Advanced

Thanks, it's ray@servicewholesale.com
Old 01-20-2013 | 01:11 PM
Eddie - RPW
Banned

thank you
Old 01-20-2013 | 10:37 PM
woshimihei
Instructor

pm deals thx
Old 01-20-2013 | 11:10 PM
ShakeNBake
Rennlist Member

Those really work, now we are also making them in one complete tray in Carbon Fiber with integrated Naca, and for those even more concerned with Aero, we also offer the complete tray (ONE PIECE) from front to rear to seal the bottom of the car.
Daytona tested and approved
Do tell!....
Old 01-21-2013 | 09:18 PM
chasen1211
Rennlist Member

Eddie, PM sent.

thanks.

Quick Reply: PFC Group Buy