Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Alex "Sharky" Ross and Sharkwerks are AMAZING

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 07:35 AM
Minoclan
Rennlist Member

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Alex "Sharky" Ross and Sharkwerks are AMAZING

There is no need to get into details except to say that a fellow Rennlister (not Alex) has been less than upfront with me recently, and then punted on making it right. I emailed Alex for some guidance and he was absolutely amazing. He made it right, and was under no obligation to do so, whatsoever. I am in a customer service business and my hat is off to Alex as he takes business dealings to a new level. His products already have an outstanding reputation and now with this, I am a customer for life.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:17 AM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,660 Likes on 771 Posts

And this is why they have the reputation they earned and enjoy with tons of loyal customers. Many others and I have always been impressed by their service and great products.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:40 AM
997gt3north
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I live 2500 miles away and half the stuff on my car (upgrades) + emergency repairs (clutch, etc) have come from Alex shipped across the continent - you if I could just convince him to fly in and install a 3.9 upgrade at half price I would say even nicer things.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:49 AM
NVRANUF
Rennlist Member

Received 465 Likes on 260 Posts

+1 on what's said above!! Great guy, great service on great products... whole lotta great

@997gt3north: good idea for a "northern" group buy!! I have a donor car available!!

Old 08-31-2012, 10:21 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,703 Likes on 2,342 Posts

Originally Posted by 997gt3north
I live 2500 miles away and half the stuff on my car (upgrades) + emergency repairs (clutch, etc) have come from Alex shipped across the continent - you if I could just convince him to fly in and install a 3.9 upgrade at half price I would say even nicer things.
I tried the half price thing. I even offered to buy him new wet suit.

they run a great shop at many levels!
we should do a visit the shark day. lots eatery around his shop too.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:47 PM
YseanY
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A+ for alex. had the same experience with alex when I purchased a used bypass!
Old 08-31-2012, 01:49 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,660 Likes on 771 Posts

Originally Posted by mooty

There's never any food at Orbit for me, but Eddie has bought me lunch and drinks....
But no eatery at the shop. I will complain next time..
Old 08-31-2012, 02:39 PM
medpilot105
Instructor

I always have to chime in on Alex's behalf as well as his team. Can't forget Dan and James! Top notch people who really have fun with these cars and know their clientele really well. Always a pleasure to use their service.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:55 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,621 Likes on 2,352 Posts

Originally Posted by medpilot105
I always have to chime in on Alex's behalf as well as his team. Can't forget Dan and James! Top notch people who really have fun with these cars and know their clientele really well. Always a pleasure to use their service.
+1, why I always give them the 1st opportunity at any business ...
Old 08-31-2012, 04:38 PM
User 11121
Advanced

Absolutely agree!
The SharkWerks crew have been one of my favorite parts of the GT3 ownership.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:13 PM
stevecolletti
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sharkwerks is the best!
Old 08-31-2012, 09:00 PM
CRex
Rennlist Member

Received 386 Likes on 196 Posts

Every comment above is well deserved. Everyone at Sharkwerks I've dealt with is absolutely top-notch. Takes a good combination of know-how and customer service to make this work, and Alex/Dan got that formula down to a tee. Top notch service & advice everytime for me and anyone I've referred to them, no exceptions.

Popular isn't always good (a certain shop in FL comes to mind where fundamental business ethics came into question). Big kudos to Sharky for doing good and staying that way!

Last edited by CRex; 09-01-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:08 PM
redantporsche
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts

+1 Great experience with Alex and products!
Old 09-01-2012, 04:25 PM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 85 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by redantporsche
+1 Great experience with Alex and products!
Aw thanks!

Originally Posted by CRex
Every comment above is well deserved. Everyone at Sharkwerks I've dealt with is absolutely top-notch. Takes a good combination of know-how and customer service to make this work, and Alex/Dan got that formula down to a tee. Top notch service & advice everytime for me and anyone I've referred to them, no exceptions.

Popular isn't always good (a certain shop in FL comes to mind where fundamental business ethics came into question). Big kudos to Sharky for doing good and staying that way!
Cheers CRex... you've been great to us and a pleasure. I've got to send you some more HK GT3 contacts to mingle with eh?

Originally Posted by stevecolletti
Sharkwerks is the best!
Those guys drive me nuts.. When I'm there that is Hey, I'm liking the larger TB set up btw Very jumpy!

Originally Posted by dewuser
Absolutely agree!
The SharkWerks crew have been one of my favorite parts of the GT3 ownership.
Thanks much love back!

Originally Posted by Larry Cable
+1, why I always give them the 1st opportunity at any business ...
Very honored Monsieur Cable! Plus you tolerate my little monster Dog so you're not half-bad:P

Originally Posted by medpilot105
Thank you so much. Enjoying the GT3-life now eh? James/Dan etc... they are the real workers here:P I just surf and play hokey!

Originally Posted by YseanY
A+ for alex. had the same experience with alex when I purchased a used bypass!
Thanks and hope you like it

Originally Posted by mooty

Thanks pal and yes I might need one once I can actually get back on a board. Someday

Originally Posted by 1Gunner
+1 on what's said above!! Great guy, great service on great products... whole lotta great

@997gt3north: good idea for a "northern" group buy!! I have a donor car available!!

Cheers mate! Haha! Yes I could see James' tool bag/boxes causing a stir at Security though. I guess we could drive up:P

Originally Posted by 997gt3north
Aw... well, you know James is from up north so you could always coax him too with a bit of a nudge. I haven't been up there since last years Grand Prix (which was great).

Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
And this is why they have the reputation they earned and enjoy with tons of loyal customers. Many others and I have always been impressed by their service and great products.
Thank you sir. You FL guys have been too good us over the years

Originally Posted by Minoclan
There is no need to get into details except to say that a fellow Rennlister (not Alex) has been less than upfront with me recently, and then punted on making it right. I emailed Alex for some guidance and he was absolutely amazing. He made it right, and was under no obligation to do so, whatsoever. I am in a customer service business and my hat is off to Alex as he takes business dealings to a new level. His products already have an outstanding reputation and now with this, I am a customer for life.
Thanks Minoclan... very touched and blushing right now.. I figured since you're an R-Groupa' you like things done the right way so I was bummed for you!

For all the guys on here again thank you. It's personally been a weird year since I've been out a lot more than I'd planned. One month with my back, stupid surfing accident next and so on (comical really!)... I've been on more antibiotics, and pain meds than not lol! But while I've been gone you guys have been really understanding and great with the guys here (Dan, James etc..) So thanks again for putting up with us
Old 09-01-2012, 06:43 PM
sin911
Rennlist Member

Received 726 Likes on 439 Posts

SW crew is great! Alex has helped me a lot as well, even though I haven't made any big purchases. He has always answered all my questions. A stand up guy and a true enthusiast!

Quick Reply: Alex "Sharky" Ross and Sharkwerks are AMAZING