Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

First hit of GT3 track crack

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2012, 10:48 PM
blake
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Welcome to the club! And it is true, tracking is not only as addictive, but more expensive than heroine!

Barber truly is the "Augusta National" track. Well said!

-B
Old 03-07-2012, 11:24 PM
got2go
Rennlist Member

Received 85 Likes on 39 Posts

Glad it went well. Having a pro in the car is a great way to accelerate your skill level. There is no substitute for coaching IMHO. Thanks for stopping by to say hello, I'll look for you the next time I come that way.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:50 AM
paver
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by ATL Fahrer
Glad to hear you had a good time. Barber is the Augusta National of tracks in the US - unbelieveably well kept.

Come on over to Road Atlanta when you get a chance. Very different track and you'll get a completely different perspective on carrying speed and breaking points for a GT3!
Thanks man. I looked at the Chin March 12th event. It's full. I will eventually get there. I think I am going to make a trip to Goldcrest for a bar and rear toe links.

Originally Posted by cbweaver1
Hey Lindsay,

Thanks for sharing, I'm really happy everything went great for you. You went first class all the way with a great coach and a great track to take your first hit of the GT3 crack pipe. +1 on the "Augusta National" comparison, this is so true---even the bathrooms are perfect! I love that track, the museum, the whole venue.

TTYL,

Chris
Thanks Chris. Hope you're having fun in the Fatherland. Going to the ring? Somebody on the classifieds page was looking for sport buckets. I sent them your way.
Originally Posted by fjpdds
Nice report there paver. Sounds great. I will be there next month with Rezoom
How do you contact Seth for his coaching?
I would e-mail him. Go to seththomas.net There is a link there for him. I'll look you up if I make the rezoom event.

Originally Posted by blake
Welcome to the club! And it is true, tracking is not only as addictive, but more expensive than heroine!

Barber truly is the "Augusta National" track. Well said!

-B
Thanks Blake...I am going to be broke from here on out
Originally Posted by got2go
Glad it went well. Having a pro in the car is a great way to accelerate your skill level. There is no substitute for coaching IMHO. Thanks for stopping by to say hello, I'll look for you the next time I come that way.
I'm sorry I don't think I even introduced myself. And I didn't know you were a rennlister. Thanks for letting me look your car over. I got my sport buckets Monday. Hope to get them in this weekend.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:15 AM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,599 Likes on 832 Posts

Seth is good people.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:45 PM
Seth Thomas
Rennlist Member

Received 250 Likes on 121 Posts

Thank you for the kind words Lindsay. The weekend was a lot of fun helping you get up to speed at a very challenging track and helping to start your slippery slope of track addiction. Its great that you found an awesome car and are using it in the environment it was meant to be used in.

FJPDDS: PM sent.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:39 AM
ATL Fahrer
Rennlist Member

Received 94 Likes on 47 Posts

The trip to Goldcrest will be time well spent. Great guys who know what they're doing.

Quick Reply: First hit of GT3 track crack