Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 11:40 PM
Izzone
Nordschleife Master

Received 292 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by mooty
^ tell us how u really feel
I might offend someone.......

GT3RS variants suck on the street.......but are fantastic on track for a non racing hobby

I'll quit bitching, this car will sit in someone who calls themselves a collectors garage. they will never drive it, but to cars and cafe

The rear main seal will dry up and start leaking on their fancy color coordinated garage floor....**** the owner off

They will sell the leaky POS to me for half what they paid with 1,000 commute miles only from going to cars and cafe

I will strip it and put proper OMP cup car seats in it.....sell sofa seats to some cars and cafe poser that bought the entire MAshaw or getty catalog to make his 997S look like a car it will never be

Last edited by Izzone; 02-15-2012 at 11:55 PM.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:51 PM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,832 Likes on 951 Posts

Originally Posted by Izzone
I might offend someone.......

GT3RS variants suck on the street.......but are fantastic on track for a non racing hobby

I'll quit bitching, this car will sit in someone who calls themselves a collectors garage. they will never drive it, but to cars and cafe

The rear main seal will dry up and start leaking on their fancy color coordinated garage floor....**** the owner off

They will sell the leaky POS to me for half what they paid with 1,000 commute miles only from going to cars and cafe

I will strip it and put proper OMP cup car seats in it.....sell sofa seats to some cars and cafe poser that bought the entire MAshaw or getty catalog to make his 997S look like a car it will never be

I take my
Word
Old 02-16-2012, 12:57 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,625 Likes on 2,310 Posts

Originally Posted by DesmoRR
Your spot on here. When I called them the salesman told me he ordered the car. This wasnt for a customer, they ordered it to make (or try) big bucks!
sad news
while many of us tried VERY HARD to get open specs, those who will really pile on the mileage.

Quick Reply: RS 4.0 Available