Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Mancation; Road America-Calabogie-Tremblant-Mosport....OH CANADA

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 12:37 AM
RedRSA
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Canada

Go for it! I've made six trips to Canada, including last year, and try to go back at least once every other year. Mosport is such an exhilarating track, and Tremblant is the best track destination on the continent! Go in July and you get the benefit of the International Blues Festival, too!

This year it's the big trip I've been trying to organize for about five years: Laguna Seca and Sonoma!

Eric
Old 04-07-2013, 12:39 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,660 Likes on 2,327 Posts

Originally Posted by RedRSA
Go for it! I've made six trips to Canada, including last year, and try to go back at least once every other year. Mosport is such an exhilarating track, and Tremblant is the best track destination on the continent! Go in July and you get the benefit of the International Blues Festival, too!

This year it's the big trip I've been trying to organize for about five years: Laguna Seca and Sonoma!

Eric
let me know when you are at LS and sonoma (infineon/sears point). what will u be driving?
Old 04-07-2013, 02:20 AM
RedRSA
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Laguna Seca is four days with BMW Oktoberfest August 21-24; not sure if spaces are still available but you can inquire by searching for the BMW Oktoberfest 2013 website. Sonoma is a private/limited arrangement on August 14-15; it was very innovative and difficult to coordinate - and very expensive - but it was the only way to make it happen. At this point, I'll probably be driving my RS America; the rest of my group is driving GT3s, GT2s, or turbos.

Quick Reply: Mancation; Road America-Calabogie-Tremblant-Mosport....OH CANADA