Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

GMG Roll Bar FS

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 04:38 PM
gharold
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts
Default GMG Roll Bar FS

I am having my car set up for me and unfortunately because I am 6'7" tall the GMG roll bar does not work for me. I need more space and have to go with a custom solution. Therefore my like new GMG roll bar painted orange is for sale. Here are the details from the GMG site. Not sure what the right price is, I think they sold new for about $2,000. I will ask $1200 to start. Let me know if anyone has questions. I could be off on the pricing. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

GMG GT Harness/Roll Bar
An evolution of the factory Tequipment bar, our GT bar is made of 4130 Chrome-Moly Tubing that has been tig welded and normalized for superior strength and rigidity. A common problem of the factory T equipment bar is that it requires the use of 1-piece fixed back GT3 style seats for proper leg room. If you are 5’10” and taller moving the seat back far enough is a challenge with factory bar. The GMG GT Harness/Roll Bar offers these key features.

- Made of Chrome-Moly Tubing that has been carefully tig welded and normalized
- Designed to work standard reclining seats or GT3 fixed back seats offering drivers the ability to move the seat all the way back (Not possible with the factory Tequipment Rollbar)
- Designed to work with clip in kit for harness (no need to drill holes in your floor to mount the harness anchors)
- Additional cross-brace for increased rigidity and strength
- Comes complete with all hardware to install. Mounts like the factory bar –(directly to seat belt anchors, no cutting required of car)
- Available in Standard Satin Black finish or Bavarian Silver powder coat (optional color matching to your car available)
- Weight comparison Factory T Equipment Bar (Not track legal with most sanctioning bodies) in Stainless steel 28 lbs./GMG Harness bar 36lbs.
- Installation at our facility is available and recommended.
- Shipping available (oversized)

Fitment: All 997 coupes including GT3, GT3RS and 997TT

Quick Reply: GMG Roll Bar FS