FFaust
Nordschleife Master

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

+1 for the Rennline, and now they make a GoPro mount for it
Old 08-30-2011, 12:33 AM
kyrocks
Rennlist Member

Received 403 Likes on 210 Posts

Rennline is better quality. I had that Autotechnic one and it bent when I actually needed my car towed. The rennline one is stronger.
Old 08-30-2011, 12:42 AM
Izzone
Nordschleife Master

Received 292 Likes on 147 Posts

Originally Posted by mdrums
Originally Posted by Viperbob1
Andrew be careful. He was faster in his 997S before vs your GT3. So now he will be smoking with an extra 20+ HP and some Aero....
He thinks he got a point by on the back straight at Sebring cuz he's faster...I was being nice and wanted to follow him for a while and get some video....word got around like it was a dang race....no more point by's...he will have to earn it and drive me off the course to get by...
I usually let him by so I can video some lawn mowing
Old 08-30-2011, 09:42 AM
deputydog95
Rennlist Member

Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts

He thinks he got a point by on the back straight at Sebring cuz he's faster...I was being nice and wanted to follow him for a while and get some video....word got around like it was a dang race....no more point by's...he will have to earn it and drive me off the course to get by...

TM says I'm 1-2 seconds a lap faster than you. Funny how after that point by you slowly drifted further back lap to lap. We'll see what happens with the new car with your cheater hp, cheater tranny, and cheater aero
Old 08-30-2011, 09:44 AM
deputydog95
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Izzone
I keep telling you, I'm testing the adhesion limits of my vehicle. Just because I had the ***** to post some spin videos doesn't mean I spin every single time. Unlike two guys I know (cough Randy and Reter cough) who only post hot laps and never post their spins
Old 08-30-2011, 09:48 AM
mdrums
Race Director

Received 180 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by Izzone
LOL...I think he is sponsored my Snapper or Toro...can't remember...might be Lawnboy...he needs some sponsor stickers on his car for sure.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:50 AM
mdrums
Race Director

Originally Posted by deputydog95
TM says I'm 1-2 seconds a lap faster than you. Funny how after that point by you slowly drifted further back lap to lap. We'll see what happens with the new car with your cheater hp, cheater tranny, and cheater aero
How do you know? I don't have Traqmate. You would never put yours in my car for a base line...hummm wonder why? After I get use to the new car with the same freakin aero you have and you still have more power lets put TM in my car.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:52 AM
deputydog95
Rennlist Member

LOL...I think he is sponsored my Snapper or Toro...can't remember...might be Lawnboy...he needs some sponsor stickers on his car for sure.
If they'll pay for tires, then I'm will to put their stickers on
Old 08-30-2011, 09:54 AM
M3EvoBR
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike, should be interesting to know the actual power on your car.

Just waiting to cool down a little so we can have a dyno day here.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:59 AM
deputydog95
Rennlist Member

How do you know? I don't have Traqmate. You would never put yours in my car for a base line...hummm wonder why? After I get use to the new car with the same freakin aero you have and you still have more power lets put TM in my car.
The less obvious answer is that you were running your iphone tom tom thingy and were getting times off that. The more obvious thing was me putting a slight distance between us, slowly pulling away lap after lap. Nothing earth shattering, just a second or 2 a lap.

I think you do have more power than me in the new car if I'm not mistaken. More torque for sure with that cheater DFI engine. Add that with your cheater PSM and cheater tranny and cheater aero and I'm pretty sure I'm done for this year Hopefully those extra heavy center locks hold you back some

BTW, you're more than welcome to throw the TM there to test it out if you like. I'm just lazy and forgot last time. It should only take 5 mins to switch it over from car to car as long as you have velcroe for your passenger floor mats. That's where I stick mine. Everything else is suction cups and battery/cig lighters. Easy in and out. Just remind me cause I will surely forget between now and then.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:06 AM
mdrums
Race Director

Originally Posted by M3EvoBR
Mike, should be interesting to know the actual power on your car.

Just waiting to cool down a little so we can have a dyno day here.
Yes I would like that...thanks...need to probably wait till November or December. September and through October are hot months!
Old 08-30-2011, 10:07 AM
deputydog95
Rennlist Member

Why wait, all the numbers will be low, but evenly low across the boards.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:11 AM
M3EvoBR
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just that is too hot to hang out in the back. We already had that idea, but we want to bring some food and drinks. At this temperature, will be rough on us.
Old 08-30-2011, 10:12 AM
mdrums
Race Director

Cheater aero huh?...you have the same wing as me but a better front spoiler though and better suspension. Power for me is 408hp and you are 415...oh...wait you got some of Eddies cheater electronic wizardry going on now don't you?....probably have 430hp now. Stock for stock I have 10 more tq than you but you have special cheater Eddie wizardry going on now.

Originally Posted by deputydog95
The less obvious answer is that you were running your iphone tom tom thingy and were getting times off that. The more obvious thing was me putting a slight distance between us, slowly pulling away lap after lap. Nothing earth shattering, just a second or 2 a lap.

I think you do have more power than me in the new car if I'm not mistaken. More torque for sure with that cheater DFI engine. Add that with your cheater PSM and cheater tranny and cheater aero and I'm pretty sure I'm done for this year Hopefully those extra heavy center locks hold you back some

BTW, you're more than welcome to throw the TM there to test it out if you like. I'm just lazy and forgot last time. It should only take 5 mins to switch it over from car to car as long as you have velcroe for your passenger floor mats. That's where I stick mine. Everything else is suction cups and battery/cig lighters. Easy in and out. Just remind me cause I will surely forget between now and then.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:35 AM
deputydog95
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by M3EvoBR
I just that is too hot to hang out in the back. We already had that idea, but we want to bring some food and drinks. At this temperature, will be rough on us.
Rough on us or you? We all you sweat like a construction worker sitting @ your desk in the ac