Attention New England Senna Fans

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 10:51 PM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,889 Likes on 973 Posts
Default Attention New England Senna Fans

No affiliation but I'll be there.

Ok, Lime Rock fans, if we say the word “Senna” to you, we know a large percentage of you know exactly who that is.

And we know a certain percentage of those folks know even more: That Senna is the name of the riveting documentary about Ayrton de Silva Senna, the brilliant but flawed F1 driver. The movie won the “World Cinema Audience Award” at this year’s Sundance Film Festival.

Directed by Asif Kapadia, racing fans in the U.S. know about Senna, but it’s been released in virtually every country except the U.S.!

But because you are a Lime Rock fan, we are giving you the extremely special chance to see this riveting movie.

Yes, that’s right, you can watch Senna in a real theater, next week: Thursday, June 30, 8:00 p.m., at the AMC Loews Boston Common 19 in Boston, Mass.

Organized by Lime Rock Park, ALMS and hard-core Boston race fan Gregory Scott, Senna in is presented by Cinetic Media and AMC Theaters to benefit the Starlight Children’s Foundation New England.

If you are a hard-core racing fan – especially of F1 – this is a very big deal, and we are tremendously excited to offer this chance to come to this special advanced, charity screening of Senna to Lime Rock fans.

The donation to Starlight is $15 ($35 will get you special reserved seating), and we highly recommend that you get your tickets in advance at www.starlight.org/newengland/sennatickets.

See you next week!

Think fast...
The Staff at Lime Rock Park
Old 06-22-2011, 11:06 PM
teoh2005
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It played at Sundance this year but I wasn't able to catch it there. I have seen it since and its an excellent movie/documentary. Very good stuff.

-Kevin
Old 06-23-2011, 12:36 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,801 Likes on 2,376 Posts

that's cool for east coast.

WHEN WILL IT GET TO KALIFORNIA?!?

Quick Reply: Attention New England Senna Fans