Notices
997 GT2/GT3 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Does anyone have the "997 Sport Pedal set" from suncoast?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 04:25 AM
masmole
Rennlist Member

Received 284 Likes on 110 Posts
Default Does anyone have the "997 Sport Pedal set" from suncoast?

these.

The stock pedals are barely adequate for my ability to heel-toe but I feel just a slight extension at the heel portion of the throttle pedal would suffice since rolling over my foot would catch it more effectively. I've seen the rennline pedals and there's no doubt that with the add-on extensions they will work, but I still like the look of the suncoast pedals (pictured) more. Just wondering if anyone has tried a set and how they compare to the the stock pedals. It appears to have an extension at the heel portion of the go pedal, but I can't tell for sure based on this pic alone if it will at least be an improvement versus stock during heel-toe maneuvers. Anyone?
Old 04-07-2011, 12:50 AM
nash
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Look to be the same shape as the Rennline pedals (without extensions), so yes they should help. I had similar pedals in my 996 Turbo for heel and toeing, and have a set of Rennlines in my .2 RS - I just haven't had a chance to take them to the track yet. I think they are sufficient for heel and toe even without extensions.

Logo overload on these ones, imo
Old 04-07-2011, 01:45 PM
pdobbs
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have these pedals on my 996 and love them. Much easier to heel and toe, while not quite as close together as the Rennline set. More of a factory look as well.

Quick Reply: Does anyone have the "997 Sport Pedal set" from suncoast?