Notices
997 GT2/GT3 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

BMW Z8 for sale (shares garage with my RS)

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 02:50 AM
texasviany
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default BMW Z8 for sale (shares garage with my RS)

2002 BMW Z8. under 11000 miles. Never tracked. Perfect condition. The BMW dealer here in Austin says that it’s the best one they have seen. No modifications other than factory installed performance package BEFORE there was any frame damage. We kept this car up sparing no expense. New lights (old ones fogged), new rearview mirror (old ones faded), complete new top, new dash top (they all warp after time), new radio.

Factory hard top, original tires, the only engine service was oil changes. Never any issues. Clear bra. Asking $134K. Probably a bit high, but there are 4 others for sale with a higher price. Again...no hurry to sell. (This is mainly my wife's car....so there are no photos with hot babes on the car!)

email: karl@ms-tx.com
Attached Images     

Last edited by texasviany; 03-15-2011 at 02:08 PM. Reason: typo
Old 03-14-2011, 09:37 AM
sws1
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great car. Too bad you had to replace so much stuff on a 10 year old car that spent most time in the garage. What's wrong with you, BMW?
Old 03-14-2011, 10:19 AM
texasviany
Rennlist Member

They actually were very nice. The headlights happened because they flew the cars over and some cars' headlight seal broke due to the altitude. They gave me the lights for free.....$3000 and I paid for installation. I have more examples of their generosity. A car sitting is not the best thing for them!

The frame issue was due to the last minute decision to add the much stiffer sidewall run-flat tires to the car. The fix costs $7k and they gave that to me. I have owned 7 new BMWs so they take care of me.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:49 AM
texasviany
Rennlist Member

This car sold!

Quick Reply: BMW Z8 for sale (shares garage with my RS)