Some pics of the car

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 06:39 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,630 Likes on 2,314 Posts

Originally Posted by Carrera GT
I find it disconcerting that the TSA screening questions now include "Do you 'dress' left or right?" and "Hi, so, do you come here often?"

I fail to see the "security" advantage to justify why airline passengers are treated the same as convicted criminals in prison wards.

How can such "Draconian" strictures become law without so much as a moment taken to ask the people if that's the next wildly expensive (and humiliating) degradation we're prepared to suffer?
TSA, like most gov't agencies are populated by morons.
terrorist are not stupid.
you think if they frisked ppl, TSA would have found those 911 terrorist? oh please... they would have gone on the plane and hijacked it anyways, no matter how you frisked them.

how many ppl we sent to vietnam......?
how many troops equipped with sophisticated (relatively) weapons got killed by gorilla with a little knive?
samething.
gov't doesn't learn.....
i think i'll just wear a condom and nothing else next time i fly, then it should be clear if i am parted left or right. but then is it my right or their right.... TSA will get very confused... .... hum. but then they will put me in jail for exposing my weapon...

furthermore, how do we know the TSA is not populated by my terrorist friends?
maybe it's my GF frisking me to get me excited before i carry out my mission..
what a fk'g joke.
frisking ppl for being terrorist in a country where 1/2 or more of the ppl can't deal with death penalty?
how about this, you drive over speed limit. one bullet to the head. you cross redlight, one bullet to your family jewel...
frisking ppl.... HAHAHA.
that will END terrorism? then TSA feel free to frisk me all day.

so you can't even help the TSA....
Old 11-21-2010, 06:44 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

Received 1,630 Likes on 757 Posts

LOL GMTA!

now you know why our diesel trucks need 100+ gallons of diesel. Too bad we can't drive overseas.

I choose to opt out of any interaction with Gov't wherever and whenever possible..
Surely my lines are tapped now and I will be audited yet again..

Last edited by TRAKCAR; 11-21-2010 at 09:31 PM. Reason: had a couple more beers
Old 11-22-2010, 02:05 PM
pissedpuppy
Nordschleife Master

Received 490 Likes on 288 Posts

v nice! what year? you do the side graphics?
Old 11-22-2010, 03:45 PM
Polarporsche
Burning Brakes

Received 46 Likes on 15 Posts

Very nice, it's even the correct color.

Enjoy your new ride.
Old 11-22-2010, 04:21 PM
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by malmasri
Try being an all american infant with an arabic last name like my dangerous 2 yr old
Good point. There's an article about a child (maybe 12) with exactly the same name as on the "no fly" list ... the thing they seem to never check when it would have actually done some good. Poor little bugger gets detained at airports while they repeatedly sort out the confusion.

Ineptitude is unlikely to win out over insanity.

Here's the level of dedicated professional getting paid to "protect" the nation:

I checked snope to see if this photo might (please) be a photoshop fake. No such luck.

ps. Sorry about the (no pun) thread-jacking ... I'd honestly forgotten this was about a nice Guards Red GT3 ... : |
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Some pics of the car