Notices
997 GT2/GT3 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

FS: White GT3RS (black wheels no graphics)

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2010, 04:14 PM
schmidtwerk
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default FS: White GT3RS (black wheels no graphics)

Car is sold! Thanks Doug at Switchcars. Doug was outstanding to work! Anyone looking for a GT3 should contact Switchcars.

Last edited by schmidtwerk; 05-16-2015 at 01:30 PM.
Old 09-21-2010, 04:44 PM
BerryS
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Gorgeous car. I've never seen a no graphics, Carrara white car with black wheels.

Very sharp.

BerryS
Old 09-21-2010, 05:47 PM
ex10psi
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you're killing me jeff

bring it to PIR on 10/3, i'll be there.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:51 PM
pissedpuppy
Nordschleife Master

Received 491 Likes on 289 Posts

no offense, but it seems a bit dear to me
Old 09-21-2010, 05:54 PM
911SLOW
Admin
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 126 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by schmidtwerk
Selling my 2007 GT3RS. Current miles 6,xxx car is perfect with extensive clear bra, ipod, and cover. Never tracked, adult owned by avid collector. Have original window sticker. Car was ordered new white, black wheels, and NO graphics. Car has both alcantara and original leather wheel. This is a perfect no story car for the fussiest buyers only! Please see link with photos of here: http://www.gt3rsregistry.com/2007GT3RS/vin/3144.htm $111,900 Jeff 503-421-3210 Oregon jeffreysmithpdx@comcast.net
Looks great I am sucker for no decals RSs.
but two questions.

Why you sell it so soon, you bought it recently, and why you are not a member so that you can post the for sale without making the rest of us that paid to post ads feel better?

GLWTS

John
Old 09-21-2010, 06:00 PM
zellamsee
Burning Brakes

Received 85 Likes on 36 Posts

Previously owned by a "prominent west coast collector"? Who?
Beautiful RS. GLWS.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:06 PM
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I'd say the asking price is not unrealistic for the car being an impressive example for the right buyer.
The link you provide suggests you're the second owner and it was sold or consigned through Canepa -- is that so? I don't mean to misinterpret -- just wanting to clarify. I'm impressed by the white stitching, too. I'm not one for the cabin options, but this seems to fit the car very nicely.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:17 PM
pissedpuppy
Nordschleife Master

Received 491 Likes on 289 Posts

did Canepa tweak the car?
Old 09-21-2010, 06:21 PM
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by pissedpuppy
I imagine they just flipped it on speculation to make some quick dealer money. I certainly don't mean to suggest there's anything untoward, I'm only asking about the details.

Personally, I dislike the registry idea since it leads to this kind of confusion and potentially incorrect or misleading facts being gathered and then published without accountability.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:25 PM
schmidtwerk
Racer

Originally Posted by 911SLOW
Looks great I am sucker for no decals RSs.
but two questions.

Why you sell it so soon, you bought it recently, and why you are not a member so that you can post the for sale without making the rest of us that paid to post ads feel better?

GLWTS

John
Thanks John, I just noticed that it does not show me as a Rennlist Member any more. I just saw PM in my box telling me my membership was expiring soon, but until you pointed it out I did not think it had expired. I'm not going to drive the car any more this year until next June and I'm planning on adding another 90s era factory Porsche race car, hence that is the only reason for selling.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:29 PM
schmidtwerk
Racer

Originally Posted by Carrera GT
I'd say the asking price is not unrealistic for the car being an impressive example for the right buyer.
The link you provide suggests you're the second owner and it was sold or consigned through Canepa -- is that so? I don't mean to misinterpret -- just wanting to clarify. I'm impressed by the white stitching, too. I'm not one for the cabin options, but this seems to fit the car very nicely.
Yes correct, Canepa was selling the car for a client of his. Bruce who I know faily well actually spec'd this car out for his client. I flew down to inspect the car to make sure it was perfect (I trust no one) and it was. The white stitching gets many comments, all positive. The no graphics was the the shock with all of the comments I got in Monterey this August. Dozens of folks said "I didn't know an RS could be had without graphics, and I never thought it could look so good"!
Old 09-21-2010, 06:30 PM
schmidtwerk
Racer

Originally Posted by pissedpuppy
GOD NO! Only stock for me, I dont buy mod'd stuff. I may mod later a virgin in rare cases but this one is 100% stock.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:33 PM
911SLOW
Admin
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 126 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by schmidtwerk
Thanks John, I just noticed that it does not show me as a Rennlist Member any more. I just saw PM in my box telling me my membership was expiring soon, but until you pointed it out I did not think it had expired. I'm not going to drive the car any more this year until next June and I'm planning on adding another 90s era factory Porsche race car, hence that is the only reason for selling.
COOL
Old 09-21-2010, 06:33 PM
schmidtwerk
Racer

Originally Posted by Carrera GT
I imagine they just flipped it on speculation to make some quick dealer money. I certainly don't mean to suggest there's anything untoward, I'm only asking about the details.

Personally, I dislike the registry idea since it leads to this kind of confusion and potentially incorrect or misleading facts being gathered and then published without accountability.
The registry has the best photos of the car. The car is behind another car in my garage and its raining. The registry was the best place to see it and show some history on the car. Canepa did not own the car, he consigned it for his client.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:38 PM
P.J.S.
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have seen the car and it is perfect
Seller is top notch guy
buy wiith confidence

Quick Reply: FS: White GT3RS (black wheels no graphics)