Hope the RS is going to be great

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 05:36 AM
Condor Man
Three Wheelin'

Received 299 Likes on 121 Posts

Scott,

How's the RS compared to you CS??

The reason why I ask, is that I have been shopping for another car, something special and I have been going from GT to Lightweight road racer and my latest love is for a CS which I hope to have by Christmas, that is if I find a good one!!
Old 10-17-2010, 06:34 AM
scott40
Rennlist Member

Received 101 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by Condor Man
Scott,

How's the RS compared to you CS??

The reason why I ask, is that I have been shopping for another car, something special and I have been going from GT to Lightweight road racer and my latest love is for a CS which I hope to have by Christmas, that is if I find a good one!!
Condor,
The RS is still sitting at the port- for the last 17days! I am told it is supposed to be loaded this Tuesday, to the dealer by the end of the week and then to me. I will let you know what I think comparison wise, but I will say that if I were you, I would get a Scuderia instead. The guy who bought my CS sent me his Scud for a week to drive- long story but he is a great guy and it was an amazing gesture. The Scud does everything the CS does, but better. That's what I'm looking for next!
Old 10-17-2010, 07:00 AM
Condor Man
Three Wheelin'

Received 299 Likes on 121 Posts

Originally Posted by scott40
Condor,
The RS is still sitting at the port- for the last 17days! I am told it is supposed to be loaded this Tuesday, to the dealer by the end of the week and then to me. I will let you know what I think comparison wise, but I will say that if I were you, I would get a Scuderia instead. The guy who bought my CS sent me his Scud for a week to drive- long story but he is a great guy and it was an amazing gesture. The Scud does everything the CS does, but better. That's what I'm looking for next!
Thanks Scott,

You poor man!! 17 Days...... That's gotta hurt!!!!!

Sounds like the guy who bought you CS is collecting some gems??

In an ideal world, I would def go the scud, however they are all around $450,000 USD in Australia Vs getting a CS from Europe as a grey import for $200,000 USD. (Unfortunately the Scud's aren't available to be brought in as a Grey import into Aust).

Therefore, I would prefer to buy a CS for now, considering that I will have the RS as well and then buy a Scud in 3 years for about $300,000 USD.

Quick Reply: Hope the RS is going to be great