Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

A Friendly good morning.

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 10:31 PM
Condor Man
Three Wheelin'

Received 299 Likes on 121 Posts

Originally Posted by Oldskewl
I see you driving like this again, I'm Going following you in to your office and we are going to have "words".

Thank you.

What gives him the right to jump onto our forum and start pointing the finger? And then to follow up with idle threats???

I am a member of this forum to discuss useful information regarding our vehicles with like minded owners.

Although I agree that there may some individuals out there that don't understand the privledge of ownership for such vehicles, i'd rather not give GT3 owners a bad name due to one random dude.

Next time you should post with a little more decoram......
Old 08-21-2010, 11:07 PM
malmasri
Rennlist Member

Received 50 Likes on 35 Posts

^ what he said
Old 08-21-2010, 11:51 PM
The Baron
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Condor Man
What gives him the right to jump onto our forum and start pointing the finger? And then to follow up with idle threats???

I am a member of this forum to discuss useful information regarding our vehicles with like minded owners.

Although I agree that there may some individuals out there that don't understand the privledge of ownership for such vehicles, i'd rather not give GT3 owners a bad name due to one random dude.

Next time you should post with a little more decoram......
+1 ......... I'm getting tired of sanctimonious ******** like "Oldschool" assuming that every "offensive" driver visits rennlist. I'd like to see his radar gun showing 140kph on a residential street because I doubt it happened !

Makes me want to drive to his neighborhood and put him (and his junk) in the bushes.

"Oldschool" should change his name to "PC" and start visiting www.barbiedolls.com. A 6 month membership is only $30.
Old 08-22-2010, 08:52 AM
Condor Man
Three Wheelin'

Received 299 Likes on 121 Posts

Attached Images  
Old 08-22-2010, 09:03 AM
rmag
Rennlist Member

Received 52 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Condor Man
What gives him the right to jump onto our forum and start pointing the finger?
He just got his forums mixed up. He meant to post on 6speed where all the street racer ballers hang out.

Quick Reply: A Friendly good morning.