Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Want to share my experience with my 2010 GT3

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 08:29 AM
almeena58
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want to share my experience with my 2010 GT3

Now I would like to share my experience with all of u. it has been 2 weeks driving it and now to my comments.

first of all, this is not a daily driver car!!! at least for me. very low, very hard and you will visit the gas station every 200 km when driving within the city But you will see all BMW, MB, Ferrari, Aston Martin ... etc drivers all are looking to you with a smile

second thing, lefting system option is a must to not scratch the front lip.

third thing, you will not feel confident inside the city or highways until you exceed 180 km then you will see what does GT3 means.

4th, Cosra Tires are incredible in every road but is mad in the track, you will feel the car is stocked to the asphalt.

5th, you will not use tha nav, cd, dvd, radio... etc too much because u will be busy with people looking to u and the feel of the driving.

6th, Roll Bar makes the car looks different, fast and serious with the sport bucket seats.

7th, the most important thing is the color of the GT3, the speed yellow lets all people passing you giving an OK sign and smile.

8th, the light weight bucket seats will block the area behind the seats but fortunatly I ordered mine with sport bucket seats that i can fold to access the area behind.

9th, i ordered mine with full interior leather but i didnt like the smell of the interior. Nothing like the smell of BMW interior

10th, u will forget where the engine is, the car is sooooooooo stable even when u do hard cornering so dont worry about the rear engine .

11th, rear View is very limited

Finally, Thanks God for giving me the ability to buy this incerdible machine and i am waiting for another track day to feel the car again.

Those pic for track fans...
Attached Images   

Last edited by almeena58; 04-24-2010 at 08:48 AM.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:49 AM
dsu*
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

wow, the car looks amazing. Congrats
Old 04-24-2010, 11:57 AM
TeamDrugMoney
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by almeena58
7th, the most important thing is the color of the GT3, the speed yellow lets all people passing you giving an OK sign and smile.
Next time get a white one so nobody is passing you!

J/K Hope you enjoy your GT3. Best of luck with it!

Quick Reply: Want to share my experience with my 2010 GT3