Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

RS 3.8 LOGO

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 04:19 PM
SDGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 53 Likes on 29 Posts
Default RS 3.8 LOGO

Anyone know why the RSs in the US are being delivered w/o the RS 3.8 logo in the seat? Below is the build sheet from my order and it clearly states that it will be there!

Standard equipment (continued)
Interior
• Sport bucket seats made of fiberglass reinforced plastics (FGRP) and carbon fiber reinforced plastics (CFRP), surface
with visible carbon, fire-retardant coating material, folding backrest and headrests with integrated RS 3.8 logo in red,[/COLOR]
thorax-airbag
• 3-Spoke GT3 steering wheel with steering wheel rim in Alcantara including yellow 12 o'clock mark and leather-covered
airbag module, manual height and reach adjustment
• Shift lever and handbrake grip, door grip and arm supporting surface in Alcantara
• Black Interior with Black soft-touch paint finish on plastic surfaces
• Selected interior features in Volcano Grey
• Roofliner in Alcantara
• Three-point automatic belt front in red
• Trim switching panel carbon with RS 3.8 logo over the glove compartment, without cupholder
• Illuminated vanity mirrors in both sun visors
• RS 3.8 logo on outer door-sill guards, rear carpet. GT3 logo on rev counter dial
• Door trim with door opener loop in red
page
Old 03-24-2010, 05:21 PM
Sloth
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

It also says fire retardent material... Hopefully its just the early ones w/o and they get them on the later cars.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:24 PM
SDGT3
Rennlist Member

Thanks! Unfortunately (or fortunately) my car will be here at the dealer in the next couple days so it would probably fall into the early build group!
Old 03-24-2010, 08:04 PM
JAMS
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by SDGT3
Anyone know why the RSs in the US are being delivered w/o the RS 3.8 logo in the seat? Below is the build sheet from my order and it clearly states that it will be there!

Standard equipment (continued)
Interior
• Sport bucket seats made of fiberglass reinforced plastics (FGRP) and carbon fiber reinforced plastics (CFRP), surface
with visible carbon, fire-retardant coating material, folding backrest and headrests with integrated RS 3.8 logo in red,[/COLOR]
thorax-airbag
• 3-Spoke GT3 steering wheel with steering wheel rim in Alcantara including yellow 12 o'clock mark and leather-covered
airbag module, manual height and reach adjustment
• Shift lever and handbrake grip, door grip and arm supporting surface in Alcantara
• Black Interior with Black soft-touch paint finish on plastic surfaces
• Selected interior features in Volcano Grey
• Roofliner in Alcantara
• Three-point automatic belt front in red
• Trim switching panel carbon with RS 3.8 logo over the glove compartment, without cupholder
• Illuminated vanity mirrors in both sun visors
• RS 3.8 logo on outer door-sill guards, rear carpet. GT3 logo on rev counter dial
• Door trim with door opener loop in red
page
Unfortunately, that is another glitch in the system... plain headrests, unless you specify the Porsche crest.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:08 PM
A430v
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Porsche's stupidity and lack of organization/communication as always... Glad I changed my order to include the Crests in the headrests last minute - though not because I knew the RS 3.8 insignia would not be there...
Old 03-25-2010, 12:53 PM
SDGT3
Rennlist Member

Had I known, I would have done the same. I thought...why do that when the Logo is there but like everything else the US cars end up on the short end!

Quick Reply: RS 3.8 LOGO