First Pictures fo the ADV10 Full Lip Concave

Old 03-16-2010, 12:38 PM
GMP - Matthew
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default First Pictures fo the ADV10 Full Lip Concave

First Pictures fo the ADV10 Full Lip Concave

ADV1 has now added the full lip concave design to their Concave Monoblocks and their Regular Concaved 3 piece wheels. Just like the monoblocks and their regular 3 piece line up, you can order the degree of concavity that you want from front to back. You can also chose the style of concavity as well such as bended or straight giving a whole new meaning to custom wheels.

Let me know if you have any questions. You guys can call or email me anytime.

[email protected]
888 488 2028 EXT 257
Old 03-16-2010, 01:10 PM
CRex
Addict
Rennlist Member

These wheels are outright sick... what are the weights, assuming standard GT3 RS fitments in 19-inch sizes?
Old 03-16-2010, 01:24 PM
jbigelow
User

Pix on GT3/RS please.
Old 03-16-2010, 01:35 PM
GMP - Matthew
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by jbigelow View Post
Pix on GT3/RS please.
I'm looking for a GT3 guinea pig. Who wants to be the first ever GT3 to have a set of any style ADV1 wheel. Lots of turbo's have been done, some Panamera's, one 996TT, but no GT3's yet. I would be willing to offer a nice deal on a set for this car.

The gentleman before you asked about weights. The 3 piece wheels are not ADV1's lightest wheels so we will begin with that. If your looking for performance and weight first, try their monoblocks on for side with 20x8.5 and 20x12 sizes weigh 20lbs front and 23lbs rear respectively. We have yet to order 19's yet but you can atleast figure a lb less per wheel min.

Best guess for 19" three piece wheels is around 23-28 pounds depending on the wheel style, type of concave, and size. There are two types of 3 piece concave styles, full lip (above, and also the heaviest) and regular concave where the spoke goes out about halfway to the edge.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:58 PM
KINGSRULE
Addict
Rennlist Member

Those wheels will be a bitch to clean......
Old 03-17-2010, 08:13 PM
mklaskin
Super User

Might they fit a CLK 63 Black Series...?
Old 03-17-2010, 09:03 PM
HRMinHawaii
User

Originally Posted by GMP - Matthew View Post
I'm looking for a GT3 guinea pig. Who wants to be the first ever GT3 to have a set of any style ADV1 wheel. Lots of turbo's have been done, some Panamera's, one 996TT, but no GT3's yet. I would be willing to offer a nice deal on a set for this car.

The gentleman before you asked about weights. The 3 piece wheels are not ADV1's lightest wheels so we will begin with that. If your looking for performance and weight first, try their monoblocks on for side with 20x8.5 and 20x12 sizes weigh 20lbs front and 23lbs rear respectively. We have yet to order 19's yet but you can atleast figure a lb less per wheel min.

Best guess for 19" three piece wheels is around 23-28 pounds depending on the wheel style, type of concave, and size. There are two types of 3 piece concave styles, full lip (above, and also the heaviest) and regular concave where the spoke goes out about halfway to the edge.
19 Centerlocks yet? Wheels look awesome.
Old 03-18-2010, 03:33 AM
gnathologist
User

Please pm me the best price.

Seung
Old 03-18-2010, 03:36 AM
gnathologist
User

I guess I need to provide you with more info
07 GT3 in 19" please. Aggressive offset please!

Seung

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: