Old 12-10-2009, 10:31 AM
340Elise
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default For Sale: RSS/GMG Suspension Parts

GREAT DEAL ON SLIGHTLY USED SUSPENSION PARTS READY TO GO

NEW: $3,200.00 ++

SELL FOR $1,600.00

I need a quick sale on some very nice suspension parts at a great price. My GT3 is going back to stock.

I have the RSS adjustable thrust arm bushings & monoballs for all four lower control arms, the RSS adjustable rear link kit (consists of 4 "dogbones"), the RSS adjustable rear toe steer kit with locking plates, and the GMG Racing front tie rod ends (used to correct bump steer). All of the toe arms and dog bones have the solid Indy car ends. The thrust arm bushings are also solid with more adjustment than stock for castor in the front and are also adjustable in the rear. The monoballs are not fully solid, but I believe are neoprene and certainly not rubber like the stock pieces. The rear adjustable toe steer arms come with locking plates to replace the factory eccentric adjustment. This is key because it allows the rear toe adjustment to be made on the arm. This allows for more toe adjustment, easier adjustment, but most important, it locks your final settings into place. The factory eccentrics can be difficult to adjust precisely and they are very easily knocked out of position with a single hit of a pothole or aggresive track driving for just one day.

I will only sell them as a complete package for $1,600.00. Also, the buyer must be willing to swap out their 4 lower control arms for my control arms since the stock thrust arm bushings had to be drilled out and the stock monoballs pressed out with the new ones pressed in. This is actually another benifit since it saves you the labor or the cost to have someone else do it. Besides, you would need to remove the lower control arms anyway to do the thrust arm bushings and monoballs.

One issue is that only GT3 owners will want my control arms since the RS uses the adjustable shim type ones in both the front and rear while the regular GT3 oly uses them in the front.

Stephen

Last edited by 340Elise; 12-14-2009 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Way to long
Old 12-14-2009, 05:40 AM
340Elise
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have some more time now, but not much. Anyone interested in the above parts please PM me. I can email pics.

Thanks,

Stephen

Quick Reply: For Sale: RSS/GMG Suspension Parts