Notices
997 GT2/GT3 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Cross Post: OMGOOOOOOODNESSS! Will wonders ever cease???

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 04:59 PM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 341 Likes on 152 Posts
Default Cross Post: OMGOOOOOOODNESSS! Will wonders ever cease???

I was just quietly cruising down Stoneridge Drive at about 11:30am today minding my own business, thankful that I didn't have someone driving in front of me going the usual 15 in the 35 when all of a sudden I see a string of cars following someone going..... 15 in the 35 on the other side of the road. And what do I See at the tail end of that line??? None other than a 997 Carrera GT3 RS in Orange no less. Nearly stopped me in my tracks! I never in my wildest dreams would have expected to see that car down here in the Valley of the Lost Southern Californian's aka Stoneridge unless it was Robert or ME driving it. Not many P-cars down here in the hole. Who in Prescott or Prescott Valley has this car?? It's exactly like the one we went to check out in Vegas. I'm STILL GIDDY!!! OMG. Here, in PV of all places. Maybe in the City of Prescott but not on Stoneridge Drive. NEVER.

I seriously can't believe it. And if by chance you are the owner of the Carrera RS and are a visitor to our lost valley let me apologize for the numb driver who was holding everyone up. It happens everyday, and they don't care..... at all......
Old 12-04-2009, 01:40 PM
russo
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Funny, just yesterday I was stopped for unsafe lane change, in my Honda Accord. I didn't use my signal, to pass some dumbass driving in the passing lane doing 55 in a 65 zone. The officer didn't cite me.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:07 PM
Nizer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,839 Likes on 954 Posts

Great eyes.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:29 PM
bob_dallas
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Joanne - great to see HWFMR still lives on. I need to resurrect my title in my signature line!
Old 12-05-2009, 01:06 AM
RJT
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 341 Likes on 152 Posts

Hey Bob! I think HWFM lives on in our memories now days. Even the Big Turtle has taken his leave. At least I know where you hang out now.

Originally Posted by Nizer
Great eyes.
Thank you very much.

Quick Reply: Cross Post: OMGOOOOOOODNESSS! Will wonders ever cease???