Congrats, that's exactly how I'd spec an RS
Old 11-12-2009, 10:50 AM
savyboy
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by crispenigl
Congrats
Love your configuration

I would do it the same except nix the lift because it is cheaper to just replace the lips
Thanks! Curious to hear what you settle in with. Perhaps a nice Boxster Spyder?? Hmmm?

Originally Posted by Targa Tim
Congrats.

I ordered blue/gold, full leather, front lift, painted rear console, PCM/NAV/bluetooth/sound package plus/universal audio, homelink, cupholder.

This will be my track (and some street) car, but I don't think I will ever be able to drive it at 10/10, so I don't mind some extra weights.
Blue/Gold is the fastest combo you know?

Originally Posted by mooty
i ordered mine... well in my dream anyways.

white on red
zero option
zero delete

sometimes dreams come true.
and dreams are free!
mooty! Do we need to organize an intervention for you? Get over "her" already and find a new one! (dealer that is, of course) Put up a post seeking a slot somewhere else? It is sooooo easy to buy from another dealer. Worst case, enclosed shipping cross country is $2000 or less. Look at FedEx Auto Transport site. InterCity lines, etc. Get the RS that you so richly deserve!

Originally Posted by malmasri
Finnaly..congrats on your new to be born and long awaited RS.
Lion batt. is available and can be added to the production order after 1/31/2010... I added it to mine today.
I can not believe that you are taking stealing one of Ohio's RS. Are you gonna drive it back all the way to vagas? If not I will gladly keep it for you
Yeah, I am going to keep pushing to get the LiON added to the build. I was wondering if perhaps I could find volunteer drivers to "relay" the car to me. A driver could perhaps pick a state and drive it to the next guy? Probably never find anybody willing to do this though...sigh

I wonder if I should have Switzer install a rear roll cage and harnesses while it is still up there? Anybody have experience with them?
Old 11-12-2009, 04:06 PM
dsu*
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah, I am going to keep pushing to get the LiON added to the build. I was wondering if perhaps I could find volunteer drivers to "relay" the car to me. A driver could perhaps pick a state and drive it to the next guy? Probably never find anybody willing to do this though...sigh

I wonder if I should have Switzer install a rear roll cage and harnesses while it is still up there? Anybody have experience with them?[/QUOTE]

Relay????? explain please.... if it's what im thinking.. i'll help you drive it =)

Quick Reply: '10 RS Order Accomplished- Thanks to Chris Sanner, Porsche N Olmsted