Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 03:35 AM
gmgracing
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 443 Likes on 264 Posts
Default GMG World Challenge Sport Exhaust for 997GT2 and GIAC

Our WC-GT Sport Exhaust for the 997GT2 is the first system on the market to offer a substantial power gain over the stock system. Countless hours of engineering, design and testing have gone into the WC-GT sport exhaust system. The system incorporates GMG's proprietary cross over center section which has been engineered for maximum efficiency with a specific center chamber that equalizes exhaust pulses and offers a scavenge effect to speed up exhaust flow. The sport mufflers utilize the latest design and material offering minimal restriction while maintaining maximum sound absorption throughout the rev-range and are made with stainless steel packing throughout.

The sound produced is one that is unique with a nice deep tone at idle, which increases as the load and boost build, the turbo chargers make themselves present as the tach needle swings towards redline. Down shifts are complimented by a deep rumble/burble reminiscent of Porsche race cars, without being obnoxious. Real world drive ability is phenomenal offering a sweet sound outside of the cabin and virtual no harsh or unwanted interior cabin drone or noise.

All the exhaust tubing is the highest quality T304 mandrel bent tubing that has been double TIG welded and normalized for superior strength. GMG is also the only manufacturer to offer a true double slip fit connection offering a true seal and allowing the system to work in all temperatures, this design ensures the system will not break as it expands and contracts under the most extreme conditions. GMG's system also features a 4.0" factory style brushed stainless finish tip which does not detract from the authenticity of the GT2. All hardware used on the WC-GT system is aerospace grade and to ensure years of reliable use. The WC-GT system also uses the highest quality German made OBD2 compliant 200 cell metal core sport catalyst which have been tested under the most grueling motorsport conditions and have been specifically designed for high boost, high temperature applications.. The catalyst are the most efficient highest quality catalyst on the market today (at any price )and will not trigger a CEL light.

No expense has been spared in the design, development , testing and manufacture of the GMG WC-GT Sport exhaust system. Like the 997GT2, it is a system that all others will be measured up to.

Our WC-GT system is also available in Titanium and saves 9 lbs off the stock Ti system.

Dyno results are shown with GIAC performance software, GMG is proud to be the first U.S. based tuner to offer a complete and comprehensive performance package for the 997GT2.

GMG is pleased to offer GIAC performance software for the 997GT2 and was the key development partner in the software tune for the US market.

** Check out the current issue of European Car Magazine for a complete feature on the GMG WC-997GT2

For more information on our exhaust system please visit our website

http://www.gmgracing.com/porsche_exh...wc997gt2.shtml

sales@gmgracing.com
www.gmgracing.com

facebook l instagram l youtube l twitter

Porsche | Audi | Ferrari | Lamborghini | McLaren
Performance Tuning | Motorsport | Factory Service

Pirelli World Challege Race Team GT/GTA/GTS/TC
Pirelli GT3 Cup Trophy USA
Porsche Motorsport — Audi Sport Customer Racing — Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series

Last edited by gmgracing; 03-17-2009 at 03:33 AM.
Old 12-30-2008, 04:59 AM
340Elise
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Fabryce,

I really like you guys and the products that you offer. I can't wait to have another GT3 allowance so that I can buy more of your products. Next on my list is your suspension components.

Stephen
Old 12-30-2008, 10:33 AM
mdrums
Race Director

Received 180 Likes on 127 Posts

Fabryce, will GMG have anything with a crossover for the new 2009 997S? So far Fabspeed is the only company out with a crossover for the 09 997 and now I see you all are doing this for the GT2.

Thanks!

Also I will be in Anaheim on Jan 14th Wednesday moring. Can I stop by and see your place?

Quick Reply: GMG World Challenge Sport Exhaust for 997GT2 and GIAC