Notices
997 GT2/GT3 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

997 GT3 Tequipment Rollbar / Euro GT3 Seats / Schroth seat belt.

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 02:37 AM
PogueMoHone
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^
Only an idiot would believe the above post and reasoning.

Raj GT3

You have been found out, are nothing more than a shill, and the type of individual who gives car salesmen a bad reputation.
Old 12-13-2008, 02:39 AM
RajGT3
Advanced

I was never trying to hide......
Old 12-13-2008, 02:55 AM
PogueMoHone
Addict
Rennlist Member

^
Quote:
Originally Posted by RajGT3
clean up rennlist. Easy, stay on the topic.
I think the point in "cleaning up Rennlist" is for members to identify unscrupulous sales staff purporting to be customers until they're caught and exposed.

The signature of "RajGT3" before being caught:

2008 BMW 750LiAlpine White/Creme-Blk lthr int. Sportpkg, 20" wheels etc...
... and after being caught:

General Sales Manager
Braman Porsche
I think the signature from day one could have been entirely anonymous, it's no business of Rennlist to know if any given member is a prince or a pauper, but not once the given Rennlister starts selling for their own gain (by employee discounts) or the gain of their employer (let alone posting blatant advertisements for the Porsche dealer where they're employed) then the full disclosure of affiliations is the only ethical way forward.
Old 12-13-2008, 02:57 AM
RajGT3
Advanced

you are right...........

"Never argue with idiots - first they drag you down to their level, then they beat you with experience"
Old 12-13-2008, 02:59 AM
RajGT3
Advanced

is that better for you now.......or would you rather that I also get rid of the fact that I own a GT3 and a 750Li........

I only aim to please as this is a personal venture not one of business......
Old 12-13-2008, 02:59 AM
PogueMoHone
Addict
Rennlist Member

you are right...........

"Never argue with idiots - first they drag you down to their level, then they beat you with experience"
There is no argument about your perceived lack of integrity.

Last edited by PogueMoHone; 12-13-2008 at 03:04 AM. Reason: typo
Old 12-13-2008, 03:02 AM
RajGT3
Advanced

You are right.......i must have lied about what I do but why? i only sold items from my car that i own....NOT items purchase at a discount nor for employer gain. And I'm sure Suncoast Porsche will verify that as they know me very well.

May be you have another agenda......perhaps a discriminatory one. You have been found out.
Old 12-13-2008, 03:21 AM
RajGT3
Advanced

Also feel free to look up my post history....You'll find that I have been open and straight forward of my being a dealer and also note NONE of it was for dealer gain nor personal with employee purchase as you state.
Old 12-14-2008, 12:06 AM
Carrera GT
Wordsmith
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

dude....Let it go.....get a life. Sorry it bothers you so much.....Mr. Carrera GT. I'm not in it for personal gain. I have what I have and its been posted in pics above. Some Rennlist members have benefited from the belts/seats i sold at very reasonable prices. As for the personal gain its only the knowledge and information in conversations that I seek....which many of my client has urged me to explore. Not sure if I insulted you so blatently....but get over it. And lastly if I were soliciting business by posting discounts etc. I really would understand your point.....but I'm NOT.....So again get over it. Oh and for the parts I sold, they came in the GT3 I bought from SUNCOAST PORSCHE. Not employee discounts as you so eloquently put it. Pimping my store wasn't it but you carrying this on is certainly getting me the exposure so I suppose I ought to thank you.

Really ..... if I offended you Mr. Carrera GT...I apologize. Get over it and let it go.
You advertised readily available used parts at inflated prices and promoted the business of your employer -- neither of these activities is acceptable at Rennlist. Gouging Rennlisters is not okay. Advertising a business without paying to be a sponsor is not okay.

You know, I was half way to giving you the benefit of the doubt until I read this rambling nonsense and your other post questioning my motives as "discriminatory." Discrimination is a serious problem and I caution you not to falsely cling to the Constitution as a defense for being unscrupulous. Tapping your foot in a bathroom stall is not "free speech." Trying to stop unscrupulous people from gouging fellow Rennlisters is not prejudicial discrimination, it's just discriminating.

In any case, I don't think you're blatantly lying, so I accept that you happen to be in sales at a Porsche dealer. That your GT3 came from another dealer other than your employer is immaterial. Rennlist is not the open market. It's not the wild west of eBay or Craigslist. I can't imagine the senior people at your dealership think you're doing their business any good.
Old 12-14-2008, 12:27 AM
BobbyC
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^ + 1000%

Every now and then some sleazeball slime salesman shows up here to rip off (yeah, deliberate use of the term "rip off") our community members. And invariably some members will see thru their scammed artistry and call them out.

So Mr RajGt3 - hope you see the light and bugger off!

Good job, CarreraGT and Pogue...
Old 12-14-2008, 03:57 AM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Roger that!
Old 12-14-2008, 09:38 PM
moto one
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have to say that this is eye opening, I first thought, wow a pair of GT3 seats, and after a check of the date posted, and following the thread it all turn in to what amount to me almost going for the seats at the first price not really knowing what a fair price should be. Thank you to the Moderator for looking out for nub.

Mark.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:59 AM
pole position
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Also feel free to look up my post history....You'll find that I have been open and straight forward of my being a dealer and also note NONE of it was for dealer gain nor personal with employee purchase as you state.
Dude, don't justify yourself to those keyboard clowns who never do wrong and are experts on all parts of life. The same saints who buy a hot ride for Msrp and then peddle it right here for "market value " to help a fellow lister out . LOL. But if a dealership does the same thing they are scum..........

Man, it feels just great that I buried those "my s**t don't stink" dud elitists without even one ounce of driving talent over and over again for more than 20 years in the car business.

They are all bark with no bite because confronting someone in person would require a set of *****. Instead, like in this instance, they assassinate you thru the backdoor with the net, your boss, the manufacturer etc etc...............and in the end still loose while sheepishly begging to get the newest car from those "slime" dealerships.

Last edited by pole position; 12-15-2008 at 04:45 AM.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:54 AM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 534 Likes on 402 Posts

pole position: he posted used seats for above the new price????and he works at a dealership. he posted here so gets called out here. if in person it would be in person. anyway you look at it the above facts prove that Raj is scum. I also was interested in those seats.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:30 AM
Md11skipper
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi guys, I am new here on this Forum and just drove a newly purchased GT3 RS home from the dealership. I am sure glad for the subscribers to speak up and keep people like me informed on tech facts and the reasonable cost of parts or aftermarket items, it saves a lot of research time I would have to spend as a new GT3 RS owner.

Quick Reply: 997 GT3 Tequipment Rollbar / Euro GT3 Seats / Schroth seat belt.