Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 09:28 AM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by leif997
yeah...packin' it on and staying way lean....around 265 right now and prob about 6-7% bf now and way vascular....anyway...training is good and have gone back to MMA as well...just need to work on my knee ligament flexability for the BJJ...stand up ,Muay Thai is my strongest area and learning new submissions all the time....its great for conditioning and compliments my wrestling background, which in my town, we started at 6 yrs old!!...never too old to stay in shape...
keep on training the cardio....it comes in handy with the enduros which had me sucking wind a few times...panting like a dog in the heat!!
Crap Hans, you're an animal! Let me know if you do any MMA bouts in the SE...would be very cool to see some live action. Been trying to find some MMA training nearby, but it just hasn't picked up much here. I can't fight, but would love to train...it's the best. I'm the same when it comes to heat in the car...dude I crank up cool shirt if it's over 70 degrees. What does your race schedule look like for 09'?

The apex of performance, comfort & safety since 2011.
All new racewear available now→ traqgear.com
Old 11-20-2008, 01:06 PM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, as most of you may know, the RS will have a new engine in it. I'm keeping the price the same, so someone will get an excellent deal.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:00 PM
dsu*
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

New Engine with the same price? This a new car on the line, it's like picking up a new RS with club sports package at MSRP. Someone pick this baby up!!!

Quick Reply: SELLING THE GT3 RS BLACK/ORANGE