Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Scud: i feel like the traitor Caveman in the Geico Commercial

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008 | 04:39 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Default Scud: i feel like the traitor Caveman in the Geico Commercial

oops - deleted those images as i was trying to laod 4 difference ones. ill reload tomorrow, sorry about that. probably murders the thread, violating rule #1 - PICS! NO PICS, didnt happen.

i'll get some up shortly. no biggie, its aint a pcar!

Scud - in the house. you know, i swore after I sold the Stradale, an incredible machine, that i was done and through with the Italian ladies. But what human is not persuaded by a long legged gorgeous Italian knockout.

anyway its an intense machine. if i were a real man, i'd have all kinds of track time and be able to report back on how wild the RS compares to the Scud Missle on enclosed loops. But im just an "enthusiast", just a passionate guy who wuvs these things. but if you guys have any interest or questions, i'm happy to share my thoughts.

Initial impressions would be that Scud oozes character and intensity. Performance wise, we shall see. I always felt my RS was/is the best performing thing i've ever owned, bar none. But I think Senor Scud will have a dear place in my heart. or get sold.

i hope this economy stabilizes so all the car companies keep rolling, advancing....etc. These machines are just too much fun.

Last edited by ZSA Motorsport; 10-21-2008 at 05:51 PM.
Old 10-21-2008 | 04:41 PM
parsecnc4
Burning Brakes

That is one sick looking machine
Old 10-21-2008 | 04:50 PM
WSH
Rennlist Member

Did it come from Chicago Motor cars ?
Old 10-21-2008 | 04:57 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

those photos arent from my warehouse. the photos i loaded are the best rez ones i have, but those arent from my warehouse.

i'll try to get some time one of these days to snag some more. the engine bay is awsome, like all the 430s. and the interior is just amazing. i suck with a camera, but i'll try.
Old 10-21-2008 | 05:03 PM
DRG13
Pro

spg - WTF? you swore, you traitor...only kidding..That car is a thing of beauty..

if I could, I would to....

Quick Reply: Scud: i feel like the traitor Caveman in the Geico Commercial