Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

GT3 values seem to be holding pretty strong

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 01:55 PM
webster132
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I actually had a F430 spider last year, so I'm not threading on completely unfamiliar territory. But I still agree with many of your points. The GT3 is fantastic when driven ***** to the wall. And it's undoubtedly an extra special car at the track.

But I need more than a track car. I'm willing to give up 25% at the track to get something I'm much more excited about driving on the street and that can feel special when just doing daily drives.

Illinois doesn't have any good street roads that can flatter the GT3. So the only place, for me, to get a real kick from driving it is at the track.

I also made the conscious decision that I'm going to DD the F430 and just deal with it. I don't commute, so it's not about putting on a ton of miles, but it'll run errands (yet no tight parallel parking).

In any case, it's as good as a done deal. Made an offer on a car that got accepted, just pending the PPI. And I fully intend to drive it ***** out at the track too. I'll try my best to counter the Ferrari myth of them all just being garage queens .

Quick Reply: GT3 values seem to be holding pretty strong