Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 05:11 AM
Carnerd
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sharkster
Anytime you like man..

Didn't get that Email tho?
Really? I'll send you another. Are you guys still crazy busy? I think i'm going to part out my Brembos, BBS's and RUF 9's very soon...
Old 05-18-2008, 05:43 AM
scottjua
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sharkster
I'll upload it tonight You must have one of the Dell's
Very cool! Thanks. One machine has the Apple 30" the other has a Dell 30". For what its worth the Apple is the better monitor of the two.
Old 05-20-2008, 02:58 PM
TraqGear
Former Vendor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, awesome pic Alex.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:00 PM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 85 Likes on 38 Posts

Thanks ZBB0730
Old 05-20-2008, 09:54 PM
340Elise
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice pic Alex; but I applaud you even more for good taste and your hard work lately (not that you were ever lazy in the past).

I still get a bit annoyed when I see what I find to be the most overdone and tasteless RS known to man take center spot on your front cover shoot and you are off to the side.

That "other" car then has the cover of the magazine on the dash showing it off with pride (your tuning work and someone elses poor taste), and in the mean time it is sold and replaced immediately after all the press.

Of course I'm sure many might find my GT3 to be tasteless also with my Riviera Blue colors, but I still think your car with the 3.8 conversion should have taken center stage. You own Sharkwerks and your car is what really impressed me in that article; not the bling mobile.

Sorry, I just had to vent; looking at that picture you took shows what a green RS should look like with some minor exterior tasteful mods and the real beauty deep within the motor. We all know who the real hero of the article is; that is all that counts.

Btw, I am in the process of converting my GT3 from blue on white to black on white. I am keeping all the blue parts (not repainting them) and I'm just redoing a new set of mirror housings, wing end tips, and an extra set of stock GT3 wheels that I just scored in black. So with 3 sets of wheels with TPMS and tires (Corsa's, MPSC's, R888's) I can choose from silver or black or blue. And 3 full sets of mirror housings in white, blue or black. But only two sets of wing tips (blue and black, I don't think I need a set in white, although it would not look bad).

Congrats again on your recent publicity.

I will call you later.

Quick Reply: I love the RS: My New Desktop