Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

FS: 1 of 3 GT3RS's

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007 | 12:08 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Default FS: 1 of 3 GT3RS's

I'm going to sell one of my 1 GT3 RS's. I think we'd all agree that 3 is totally too much, unnecessary, etc. and so forth. Lets avoid that ridicule!!<G>

All 3 are are frankly phenomenal cars. all three are flawless. THey each have their own thing going for them, whether its being more expensive, less expensive, tons of bling or minimal bling.

all 3, stickers, etc. can be found at www.911flatnose.com

i had a westcoast dealer offer me 40 for the white, and 25 for the silver. the green i havent offered up to anyone and while they ask silly prices, MCkenna just sold their green for 60+. im not asking that but just a frame of reference as to the demand for the green and white right now.

I would rather it go to a driver/retail person. i did the same thing with the Orange and Black which i posted here and went to rennlisters at fair (given current market pricas JK & VS would confirm these ended up being sweet deals). I Turned down same dealer bids at same prices for these retail guys. Dont want to do worse, but no reason to feed the dealer nonesense system.

**I am also looking for a 2006 or 2007 F430, manual, low miles, anything but black...if someone has, or knows of a great example, perhaps we can work up a trade..or just let me knwo about it if you could.

here's the brief run-down:
1. white - 143 sticker; pccbs, xenons, carerra white, a few other nice pieces, but just about a perfect spec for a track user or someone who wants nice without a bloated msrp; 190 miles
2. silver - 135 sticker - no pccbs which frankly is gaining support ; other than that, just about same stuff as the white; 90 miles;
3. green RS - 164 sticker - to my knowledge, higher msrp gt3 sticker made. i thin it has every option, and i have a roll cage, not factored into the msrp, $2k value, which is part of the setup. i never installed or painted, but it would be included. this is a car with basically every option. ultra exclusive, the nicest that exists (better stated, the most optioned that exists). its a ridiculously nice car. 22 miles; delivery miles only;

photos, stickers, etc. can be found at www.911flatnose.com email me if you have questions or are interested. if you want to chat, shoot me a phone#. i'm not giving the cars away, i'm looking for reasonable, fair retail->retail market prices. but i can assure u a no-jerk-around transaction, good clear clean title.... and i have some halloween candy left over as well...reeses pieces!!

regards,
sg
Old 11-01-2007 | 01:34 PM
iLLM3
Drifting

Good luck with your F430 purchase and GT3RS sale... Maybe we can work something out, just waiting for your e-mail address, good luck!
Old 11-11-2007 | 04:36 PM
jeffkost
Addict
Rennlist Member

Just a quick note. Purchased a high spec orange GT3RS from Steve about a month ago. Transaction went very smoothly, just as promised and the car is perfect. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions--and no, the car is NOT for sale. Way too much fun!

Jeff

Quick Reply: FS: 1 of 3 GT3RS's