Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

GT3RS for Sale :Silver and/or Black

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2007, 02:35 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default GT3RS for Sale :Silver and/or Black

I'm going to sell 1 of 2 of my Gt3RS's. Pretty ambivalent as to which one, so whichever one best suits a potential buyer, i'll end up driving the other.

In addition to these two, I have an orange and a green. I very much like those 2 for my collection, but they would not be the two that I personally would crave to drive. Yet those, i think , make for minimal-driving-collectibles.

I personally believe the black and silver are two of the nicest colors. I personally am a huge fan lighter, more subtle colors like silvers and blues, but, with all things color...its totally subjective. Orange and green might be hot looking now, and they are...but they might be too over the top for some, and in a decade, they might be less well received. SIlver and black historically have never been losers.

I am willing to sell these two cars at exactly my cost on them.... I didn't buy them to flip and make money; just not worth the time and energy to do all that for relatively small dollars. But, i don't need to sell them; they are all the finest examples that might exist. So i would not sell them at a loss. Its not something i will negotiate down on price. There isn't any 'wiggle' room. I will just sit with them if they dont fit someone's budget or taste.

BUT, they are really nice, and if someone wants one, has the capital to afford one, and either of these two fits your list, shoot me an email, or call me 201 602 8272 and we can chat.

The Silver/orange RS , and the Black/orange RS can be found at http://www.911flatnose.com

The Silver has about 70miles on it. It comes from Ray @ RPM. I just took it recently for a trade with a Red Flatnose that went to him. The car has a 134k sticker (see images, one of which is the sticker). My cost is 23 over that plus $1400 shipping. Call is 159$.

The Black has 14 miles, new car, from McKenna. Very nice spec, a 145 sticker, and then for that i paid market of 30over, plus $2k shipping. Not cheap, 177 all-in.

Here's my take. Neither are cheap, but both are AT, or below market a smidgeon. if you're looking for far cheaper, MSRP or below MSRP cars, my true feeling is that they wont exist for some time. how long, is unknown. some people, like myself, will pay premiums for unmolested, undisturbed "new " cars. I personally would be more a driver of the silver, then the black, then the orange, then the green, in order of what would make me most comfortable cruising around town. i'm not interested in being the center of any third persons' attention. They are all RS's and they are all mean beasts.

If any of this fits, and you want a nice car without the car dealership nonesense, give me a call.
If the prices don't fit, sorry, im offering what i can. those are my costs whether you like them or not, agree with them or not. I personally think they , again, are at or below current market on these cars.

http:/www.911flatnose.com

Regards,
Steve
Attached Images     
Old 09-10-2007, 03:10 PM
NoSubEDU
Burning Brakes

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

G/L Steve. Beautiful cars.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:23 PM
NelsonF
Pro

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Default RS

Steve,

PM'd you.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:42 PM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Good luck! I'm sure you'll get a bite soon. Beautiful rides.

The apex of performance, comfort & safety since 2011.
All new racewear available now→ traqgear.com
Old 09-10-2007, 04:32 PM
JohnnyBahamas
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

May I please live in your garage?

I do windows.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:54 PM
YA911Fan
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm guessing you don't have any pet porcupines!

Quick Reply: GT3RS for Sale :Silver and/or Black