Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Maybe a gt3RS for sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 03:04 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Maybe a gt3RS for sale

I have a pretty good opportunity to grab a F430, a 2007 at a very reasonable price from a good deal i do a fair amount of stuff with. So, i might be interested in trimming back my collection 1 or 2 cars. I hvae a few interested parties in one of the flatnoses. we'll see.

but i would also sell perhaps 1 of the GT3RS's; a lot of the low mileage , sub 100 mile examples are swooped up. i know a few left and sellers are trying for 45, 50 over. they might get it. who knows. always a gamble.

I dont collect cars to make money and frankly, simply always aim to try not to lose money<G>, so if someone is interested in one of the 3 RS's, let me know. I'd be happy to do something at or around what i paid, and i think i paid reasonably. But its not a sale of duress or necessity. its just a flip flop kind of transaction. But I can tell you this, they are all prime, perfect examples, all with delivery miles.

Color is personal. I am very very fond of the black. WIth swapped out, or refinished black wheels, that car is , in my opinion the nicest looking, most digestable of the bunch. ORange and green are silly nasty but maybe over the top for street use without some level of self-consciousness about being the guy in an orange race car. the silver to me is the long term investment. a little out of favor but my favorite color, again with black wheels.

if you are interested at all, email me steve@trademanage.com or call 201 602 8272 and we can chat.

and if we cant do anything, i'm happy to tell you what i saw, where i saw it, at what price, and anything else that can help someone find a gt3 that fits their needs/wants/resources.

regards,
sg
Old 09-06-2007, 04:18 PM
eclou
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1,228 Likes on 600 Posts

You will love the 430. I drove a friend's 07 F1 and it is truly something special, something beyond numbers.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:58 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

speak of the devil, dude,.....he's the master of Valentine hard wires.

Originally Posted by eclou
You will love the 430. I drove a friend's 07 F1 and it is truly something special, something beyond numbers.

Last edited by ZSA Motorsport; 09-06-2007 at 09:17 PM.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:43 AM
swift_beaver
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pm sent! - Steve

Quick Reply: Maybe a gt3RS for sale