Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 08:57 PM
zicoramone
Aficionado
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by icon
hey now zic!
gonna git me in trouble . . . wasn't referring to skin color.
nice deflect though!
i sure aint no sex symbol . . .
rog does have a pretty cute wife . . . though i think i recall him posting his wife got pissed last time he posted her pic!
he's too busy jet-setting around europe to worry about that . . .
Jeff:
The Guinness Book of Records called me to ask for my details. It seams I'm the first gypsy to drive a GT3 (without stole it)
I'm not the standard family guy, so I never got married, but Rog is in fact a very lucky guy - but his case is an exception to the rule.
What concerns me most is the fact that I will die without having a wife so my clothes will always be a mess...

Last edited by zicoramone; 09-30-2007 at 07:53 PM.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:58 AM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by zicoramone
Jeff:
The Guinness Book of Records called me to ask for my details. It seams I'm the first gypsy to drive a GT3 (without stole it)
I'm not the standard family guy, so I never got married, but Rog is in fact a very lucky guy - but his case is an exception to the rule.
What concerns me most is the fact that I will die without having a wife so my clothes will always be a mess...
Thanks Zic...blessed is the word I most use. I know I married "up" and I'm happy with that. (very)

Jeff, I almost got put restriction for posting her pics with the ride. She wasn't very fond of the "pin-up" girl reaction that the comments suggested. Boy will be boys. Anyway, I'm sure I'm not the only guy with a beautiful wife. We should start a thread called "post your honey" or something. Course, that could probably get out of hand very quickly!

The apex of performance, comfort & safety since 2011.
All new racewear available now→ traqgear.com
Old 09-08-2007, 08:11 AM
zicoramone
Aficionado
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ZBB0730
We should start a thread called "post your honey" or something.
Rog:
Now, that is an excellent idea.
Going on topic again, why did you rented the Cayman S over a 911? what other models were available? Does the personal trainer option worth the 1000 or 1500 €/day?
Old 09-08-2007, 03:13 PM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by zicoramone
Rog:
Now, that is an excellent idea.
Going on topic again, why did you rented the Cayman S over a 911? what other models were available? Does the personal trainer option worth the 1000 or 1500 €/day?
I got in at the last minute. So, I had to choose between the Cayman S w/ the manual trans and a Carrera with tiptronic. I wanted to experience Hockenheim with a stick so I went with the Cayman. If you sign up for the event well in advance, you'll have your choice in cars. I don't think the personal trainer is worth it at all. The instructor rides some with you anyway and there is 2 instructors per group. At any time I wasn't driving, I would jump in the car with an instructor. It was worth the hassle to travel and I will definitely do it again when I come back. It has been the highlight of the vacation for me!

Quick Reply: Hockenheimring pics