GT3 RS Orange or other color (not green) Wanted

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 11:07 PM
allegretto
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spg993tt
Gang,

Thanks for all the great referrals. I was able to take delivery today on the Orange RS. I'll share some initial impressions having now put my hands on one. First, i think the level of technology and attention to detail is as good as i've ever seen from Porsche. The car is visually amazing. Sitting in it has an entirely different feel than any other Pcar, 993, 997 or 964 in which ive sat.
Its got a lot of flash and bang.

Scarey because i also got a 964 Flatnose today as well. Red/black. insane. Mint. two worlds of porsche. both similarly prices. 13 years seperating them. chocolate and vanilla.
for some photos, check out : www.trademanagellc.com

i hate even sounding/acknowledging a lack of full understanding of the options o nthat car, but let me know what ou think. the window sticker shows there, and as welll, some reaosnable photos (yes, i need a new camera)...
but tell me what u think of the spec. i personally like it a ton.
Unlike most here, I love the stiching and everything, except...dash wart. Hate those, but it is a detail not worth considering.

A lovely car
Old 08-28-2007, 06:39 PM
ZSA Motorsport
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Orange Available

Thx for all the help guys. We were able to secure a few cars. I''ll present more in a few weeks once they are here, but ....
That being said, i think i've got a pretty interesting knowledge of where some other cars are stashed, where you can get them.
i know of a white full boat RS in the 30 over range.
i know of a great, just perfect orange with 80 miles in the NYC area at 25 over.
there are two greens fully loaded out there, though i think that dealer is a bit higher.
etc.

i'm done for the moment, and gave up a few contacts to some guys who emailed me. if anyone else is interested in an RS and wants to know what i know about price and location, shoot me an email.
i still hold the market on these goes from 12 to 30 over, depending.....

oh, i also know of one 08 allocation at a reasonable price. i cam close but i just have no patience or 100% comfort it will not get yanked on me.

Last edited by ZSA Motorsport; 08-28-2007 at 07:45 PM.

Quick Reply: GT3 RS Orange or other color (not green) Wanted