Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Happy to hear it worked out for you.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:02 PM
normank
Racer

Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
Yes, I know, just a typo on my part, please forgive me, I've actually taken care of his family.
Nothing to forgive. I wasn't trying to be cute, just thought if it did come to that the guy might be more receptive if his name was spelled correctly. I remember an instance early in my career when the boss' secretary sent a letter to a Mr. Mansure, which the boss signed (without looking). Unfortunately for him (and the secretary) she left out the all important "s" and there was quite an uproar.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:09 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,700 Likes on 2,342 Posts

Originally Posted by normank
Nothing to forgive. I wasn't trying to be cute, just thought if it did come to that the guy might be more receptive if his name was spelled correctly. I remember an instance early in my career when the boss' secretary sent a letter to a Mr. Mansure, which the boss signed (without looking). Unfortunately for him (and the secretary) she left out the all important "s" and there was quite an uproar.
LOL, i had a somewhat similar incident.
i used to work for private client service for a major bank. and these clients are very very high net worth so you better not **** any of them off. i was new on the job, writing an intro letter to the clients i inherited. one of my big client's last name is spilled "****". that is correct, ****. i swear i am not kidding. i practically called everyone in my dept to check, double chk and quadruple chk before i sent the letter out.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:32 PM
YA911Fan
Burning Brakes

And his other names were Oscar Henry, right?
Old 08-06-2007, 09:02 PM
YYC930
Three Wheelin'

Jack Daniels are slimeballs...........ask me how I know by PM. I would not do business with them if they were the last P-car dealer on earth and my only other choice was a Lada.
Old 08-07-2007, 12:55 AM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by normank
Now, that's funny!

Quick Reply: Had Gt3 RS Lost Gt3 RS