Notices
997 GT2/GT3 Forum 2005-2012
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

Does the RS (US Spec) come with fire extinguisher?

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 06:48 AM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 84 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by Nordschleife
there are much nicer options available from other suppliers including a list sponsor with fin and teeth.....
However, I suspect Robert Linton would produce the ultimate.

The Werner object has all the elan and practicality of Doc Martin ballet shoes

R+C

R+C that's too funny. Actually for our car I'm getting one done in green with green gas too
Old 07-15-2007, 08:40 AM
Robert Linton
Race Car

Received 512 Likes on 229 Posts

Actually in carbon fiber with a lightweight hose and with an aluminum mount as the extra weight of titanium is not necessary in this application. Of course, howevery, we do not offer such parts for sale to other than professional race teams.
Old 07-15-2007, 06:07 PM
TraqGear
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

This is the bottle that comes with the club sport pac for the RS. My dealer ordered one just like this and as soon as the seats are in, I'm doing the cs seats, cage in orange, bottle and six point. They will have to order bracket for the bottle separate. Get your dealer to call Hilton Head Porsche in SC. (get your peeps to call my peeps) Hope this helps. BTW this is JFT's ride pictured.
Attached Images  

The apex of performance, comfort & safety since 2011.
All new racewear available now→ traqgear.com
Old 07-15-2007, 07:29 PM
lawjdc
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZBB0730
This is the bottle that comes with the club sport pac for the RS. My dealer ordered one just like this and as soon as the seats are in, I'm doing the cs seats, cage in orange, bottle and six point. They will have to order bracket for the bottle separate. Get your dealer to call Hilton Head Porsche in SC. (get your peeps to call my peeps) Hope this helps. BTW this is JFT's ride pictured.
Not much room left for an instructor if you do DE events.
Old 07-16-2007, 11:41 PM
scss98
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The club sport bottle pictured here is much bigger that the one you can order with the car for $140. That one is too small for club events. Get one after market and mount it on the side of the center console on the pass. side. I did mine without drilling any holes. BTW, with the RS seats, any idea where they mount the inboard lap belt? I would prefer not to drill a hole in the floor.
Old 07-17-2007, 01:28 AM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,502 Likes on 2,277 Posts

Originally Posted by scss98
The club sport bottle pictured here is much bigger that the one you can order with the car for $140. That one is too small for club events. Get one after market and mount it on the side of the center console on the pass. side. I did mine without drilling any holes. BTW, with the RS seats, any idea where they mount the inboard lap belt? I would prefer not to drill a hole in the floor.
on most street cars.
in board is bolted on the same bolt as the female oem buckle.
outboard is on the seat again, utilizing a eye bolt.
Old 07-17-2007, 09:50 AM
NoSubEDU
Burning Brakes

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

Nordschleife- your in Germany- think you could hook up a factory extinguisher replacement bottle (the small one?) for one of your brothers across the pond? I'm being told that I can get the factory mount (that goes under the driver/passenger adaptive seat) but can't get the bottle that fits it.

Quick Reply: Does the RS (US Spec) come with fire extinguisher?