Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

...was that ANOTHER BH comment? Hmmmmmmmmmm
Old 03-17-2007, 06:42 AM
Rick Sylvestri
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RS 197
If I am wrong I will just blow my head off for trading #1 RS spot at BH for a GT3, because the salseman convinced me they were going to have sunroofs. It worked out for the best, I am sure they would have sent back my deposit anyways, sold it to the they guy next door then took it back in on trade any sold it for $50k over. Oh well you can't win them all.
With that stable of cars you have , me thinks your winning about 99.9% of the time
Old 03-17-2007, 04:56 PM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Likemystoppie?
With that arguement would you consider all that lie within the Rennlist pages 'misinformation'?

Seems to me the same people that have contributed something about the RS are the same people contributing in the 997/996/987/964 ect ect ect forums.

I'd hardly say that ALL those people are giving out 'misinformation'.

We all do the best with what resources we have, no?! (with exception of a short few)

You get what I'm saying, right?
I get what you're saying, well, I hope so!

Not everyone is giving misinformation, at least on purpose but what I've gathered is most of the people are either speculating (taking "educated" guesses based on the information they have) or are quoting the dealers, or others in Porsche dealer network (people quoting dealers etc. most certainly are not lying and are usually saying where info is coming, my post was not meant to blame people of wrong doing, not at all) but my point was that those sources, sch as dealers unfortunately don't know much when it comes to the future Porsche models, details about them etc. I now this from experience.

Quick Reply: RS sold out?