Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

GT3 arriving in port tomorrow

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 10:34 PM
Big Red
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No I am sorry I mislead you; I had a Carrera 2S, 06 model. I have thought at times about getting a Ferrari but the couple I sat in were not comfortable to me. I am 6/1" and 205lbs and I found the sitting position to not be good for me. Aside from that I buy cars that I can put some mileage on. I do about 5 to 6000 per year as a second car. I see to many Ferrari's etc with almost no miles. If you put any miles on them they drope like a rock in price. A porsche you can get repaired almost anywhere and there are lots of buyers out there for a Porsche. However last week I visited the son of a friend at the Lambo dealer in Atlanta and he said he had sold 12 lambo in the last week. Wow. At the price of those I always prefer to spend my 265K on three cars instead of one. I spread mine around to a CLK 63, A GL450, and my soon to be GT3. Have you owned any of the Ferrari, Lambo, etc.

Big Red
Old 12-15-2006, 11:42 PM
GT3CAR
Needs to Get a Life
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

thanks for the info! it look like me dealer is being straight up with me which is a good thing. i am going to take off next friday from work and go pick her up!

Quick Reply: GT3 arriving in port tomorrow