Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

GT3RS allocation available

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 01:50 PM
cosmos
Rennlist Member

Received 1,120 Likes on 620 Posts

Get a rope time for a good ole fashion lynching...its obvious that this guy has done somthing terrible and needs to be killed.

It is a free market system and we live in it and this guy has every right to sell what he has at whatever price the market will bear.

MSRP is just that. I doubt we would see this hostitlty to a dealer or individual who discounted their RS.

I say good for him...I would not purchase this car, but if I did have more money then I knew what to do with and I wanted an RS I would jump on this offer. Having an RS in this instance would be better then not having one.
Old 12-13-2006, 04:11 PM
icon
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmos
Get a rope time for a good ole fashion lynching...its obvious that this guy has done somthing terrible and needs to be killed.
coz,
don't you think that would be going a little bit too far?
maybe just castrate the guy?
or pull some of his teeth w/o benefit of anesthesia?
Old 12-13-2006, 04:13 PM
jonmyer
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that was fun to watch......
Old 12-13-2006, 04:36 PM
mooty
GT3 player par excellence
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 5,660 Likes on 2,327 Posts

Originally Posted by icon
or pull some of his teeth w/o benefit of anesthesia?
that's not bad at all.
mom pull my teeth that way back in taiwan. i AM being serious.

now pulling nails out without anesthesia would be something else
Old 12-13-2006, 04:54 PM
drane
Advanced

Drown in your own Venom, you bullies.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:20 PM
icon
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by waynekehm
was a joke wayne
Old 12-13-2006, 10:13 PM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts

Whether I agree or disagree with what he is doing/saying...I'll fight to the end to ensure his right in saying it.

FWIW I don't agree with this practice after all many of you know that I will pass allocations at no charge with nothing other than a simple thank you to gain. However, if the dealer approves it and that's a huge IF and someone is willing to buy his spot then more power to him...
Old 12-14-2006, 01:11 AM
JohnnyBahamas
Race Car

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by waynekehm

Hey, you're an all right guy... with a thick skin and a good dose of "back at 'cha". You'll do well here. Buy the thing and stick around.

Let me buy you a drink!
Old 12-14-2006, 01:36 AM
RS 197
Pro

I will bet my new GT3 you cannot afford it. I can tell by your attitute. If you were in the postion to spend $140K on a car you woud have a different out look on the situation. Do you even own a 911? Seems you just want to stir the pot.
You are right on one thing. I do need to join. Since I got into this GT3 thing I have realy enjoyed this site. I will make a point to get my $$ in. Thanks for the heads up.

Joe
Old 12-14-2006, 01:53 AM
dark knight
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts

Hi guys! here are my thoughts about this situation and I shall add that I can afford an RS, but I dont want one, I would never take a spot on a list with intention to flip one, I'd be pissed if I wanted one and there were a bunch of buzzards ahead of me trying to rape me, The car should sell for MSRP, flipping them encourages dealers to backstab us and gouge us with markups, its a free market but the dealers have a repsonsibility to properly represent the marque, I hope Porsche builds one for everybody who wants one, there is no reason they should not, if you get mad because they "arent exclusive enough" you are just as bad as those who get on lists with no intention to buy for themselves, all those are people who look upon a car as a commodity,not something to cherish and enjoy as a hobby, decide for yourself lover or pimp.
Old 12-14-2006, 02:29 AM
Joe S.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by RS 197
I will bet my new GT3 you cannot afford it. I can tell by your attitute. If you were in the postion to spend $140K on a car you woud have a different out look on the situation. Do you even own a 911? Seems you just want to stir the pot.
You are right on one thing. I do need to join. Since I got into this GT3 thing I have realy enjoyed this site. I will make a point to get my $$ in. Thanks for the heads up.

Joe
Dude, you don’t have a clue. Don’t be so presumptuous. For one thing I don’t think you get what I’m trying to say, but anyway, cool on joining.
Old 12-14-2006, 06:19 AM
icon
Three Wheelin'

Joe
if you reply to someones post that is not directly above wouldn't it make sense to quote it in your post so others would know who you are replying to?
why are you always telling people they probably can't afford something on one hand, and on the other constantly letting everyone know that you can?
you asked if he even owed a 911. how is that your concern?
you state that others want to stir the pot, but when you tell people they probably can't afford something, you don't consider that stirring the pot?
btw i'll take the bet on your car!
Old 12-14-2006, 07:51 AM
leif997
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by icon
i'll take the bet on your car!
+ 1
Old 12-14-2006, 11:24 AM
drane
Advanced

Joe
What color GT3 am I going to win from you RS 197? Hope it has ceramic brakes! For the record, own 2 911 track cars, 79 & 87.
Old 12-14-2006, 01:17 PM
dark knight
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmos

It is a free market system and we live in it and this guy has every right to sell what he has at whatever price the market will bear.

MSRP is just that. I doubt we would see this hostitlty to a dealer or individual who discounted their RS.
but would we see this kind of hostility torwards a dealer that reneged on a deal or was auctioning their spot on ebay?

Quick Reply: GT3RS allocation available