Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

997 GT3 Sun roof

Old 06-08-2006, 05:06 PM
brianbento
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 997 GT3 Sun roof

Ok gents, I talked to my man at the dealer yesterday, and he came back from a meeting with PCA the day prior, and he said that sunroofs will be standard with no "optional cost" you can also delete the option as well. Not official of course, but that’s the inside scoop. It is also official; there were only approximately 75 allocations for the Aug/Sep build for all 214 dealerships. Next allocation's coming in the Oct/Nov time fame. I am the number one on the allocation list, and I am still not getting one of the first one's, JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!! I am in hatter mode right now...... lolol...... Congrats to the ones that did get an allocation at their dealership!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, by the way........ Last night we disintegrated number 2 terrorist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. Gotta love our boys down here in Iraq!!!!! 2- 500 pounder bombs did a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am proud to be part of this great effort supporting the global war on terror!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-08-2006, 06:45 PM
brianbento
Instructor

Well, spending all last year in Iraq (Baghdad and area) and now stationed in Afghanistan till Sep, i kinda play that roll that all of 150K or more support. I Worked Recon & Survelliance in theator with the special ops last year and now work with the Airf force on the Predator progam in Khandahar. Did 8 years Army, now support the fight as a contractor. Need all the support we can get from back at home!!!! Thanks
Old 06-08-2006, 08:24 PM
roberga
Nordschleife Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

brain,
thank you for you efforts. I was a Navy E7 combat medic with the USMC. Did a stint with the Army in Fort Lewis. We now live up here. Good luck geting your car. They should stick sausage up Abu's ***.
Old 06-08-2006, 08:57 PM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 40 Likes on 26 Posts

I wouldn't like to this get political so all I will say is good luck and here's to a safe return to enjoy your new car!!

BTW has your dealer been accurate in the past?
Old 06-08-2006, 10:13 PM
brianbento
Instructor

My dealer is always dead on. I will be the up most surprised if he was incorrect about this data. He is what i would call, the man behind the man when it comes to dealing with Porsche!!!!! It makes a little sence, they (Porsche) seem like they are going in a little direction of comfortability in these new cars as well as outfitting them for even sicker response time and more agressive stance on the road compaired to the old 996 TT/GT2/GT3. I guess we will see very shortly.
Old 06-08-2006, 10:45 PM
billatlanta
Racer

Brianbento - thank you for you past and continued service to this country. Good luck overthere and let's get that other rat living under some rock in Afghanistan! I will get political.... You have my support. Get home safe.
Old 06-09-2006, 09:10 PM
josephla
Instructor

Thanks for all of the work over there. These a holes must be wiped out. Everyday when I commute from Staten Island to Newark I am reminded off the sick **** they pulled because there is a huge void in the skyline that I grew up looking at everynite before bed. Rock on!
Old 06-11-2006, 07:49 AM
Deathwatch Beetle
1st Gear

A forum for US citizens, I see.

Quite appalling grammar, and an even more limited grasp of what shapes our world. Move along quickly, please. Nothing to see here.

What a pack of utter *******.
Old 06-11-2006, 01:21 PM
MHC2S
Rennlist Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by brianbento
Hey "Deathwatch Bettle" You can use this grammar for your such vast interpretation of what you see "what shapes our world" How about sucking the tip of my M-14 and then I will place you in a Humvee, that will more then likely get hit by 4- 155 mm IED and then I will pick up the pieces of your body and send to your ****ing ****** family, you little **** sucker!!!! Have the ***** to let "US Citizens" get into your ***, and then you will see what it takes to be a true American Citizen, YOU ****!!!!!!! Go back to packing the fudge that you swallow. Now who's the "Pack of utter *******" NOW HOWS THAT FOR APPALING GRAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a dick head…. Would love to meet you in person, or better yet, I’m in Afghanistan, come on over and we will have a gay old time!
Brain,
I come from a big military family, my uncle was General Eisenhower's interpreter in WW2, and he later became President Eisenhower's interpreter.My uncle is now buried in Arlington National cemetery. I totally support our troops anywhere in the world. But, posts like this just may get you kicked off this list. Becarefull of what you post.

Last edited by MHC2S; 06-12-2006 at 11:36 AM.
Old 06-11-2006, 01:29 PM
brianbento
Instructor

Thanks for the advice, ya, i deleted that great expressions of words and just sent him a nice reminder that we are all not ****'s like him. lolol Thanks for the look out!!!!!
Old 06-11-2006, 10:12 PM
allegretto
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Deathwatch Beetle
A forum for US citizens, I see.

Quite appalling grammar, and an even more limited grasp of what shapes our world. Move along quickly, please. Nothing to see here.

What a pack of utter *******.
When you say "Our" world, exactly what are you referrring to?

Perhaps you mean "Your" world?

What doesn't shape "our" world one bit for the better are limp-wristed tossers who wish to make everyone happy. You don't get the concept of defense well, we understand.

It's OK though, just find a forum you prefer...
Old 06-11-2006, 10:26 PM
roberga
Nordschleife Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bravo Zulu Brian
Old 06-11-2006, 10:33 PM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by brianbento
I Worked Recon & Survelliance in theator with the special ops last year and now work with the Airf force on the Predator progam
Might wanna have one of those predator drones make a pass over your 996 and have a good look...i think someone broke into your trunk

lol..just kiddin man (although the trunk is open in ur avatar pic). keep safe.
Old 06-11-2006, 10:53 PM
brianbento
Instructor

Ya, that pick does not give my old baby any justice. Those rims were horrible!!!!! Its funny you talk about the predator, that's the program i support out here!!!!! To funny......... And i hope the trunk monkey activates..................lololol................

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 997 GT3 Sun roof