Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

997 gt3rs market check

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2021, 04:30 PM
irish guitar
Rennlist Member

Received 36 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by RapidGT
I believe of all the PTS colors for the .2 RS, black is the most common. I thought I read somewhere they manufactured between 5-10 black .2 RS’s for the US. Seems like half of the PTS .2 RS’s I have seen for sale over the years have been black.
i have one, but no idea how many total.

viv

The following users liked this post:
pissedpuppy (04-03-2021)
Old 04-03-2021, 05:22 PM
pissedpuppy
Nordschleife Master

Received 490 Likes on 288 Posts

Originally Posted by Ascend
Thats why im 100 percent on equities now. Also, i mean who cares overpaying a little for gt3 rs... you will come out better than buying 992 turbo s brand new.
ditto
EMpunker (04-03-2021)
Old 04-03-2021, 10:27 PM
EMpunker
Rennlist Member

Received 254 Likes on 155 Posts

Originally Posted by Ascend
...Also, i mean who cares overpaying a little for gt3 rs... you will come out better than buying 992 turbo s brand new.
x4

I bought top of the market in 2018, then the market softened... now it's higher... and I've been enjoying it for almost 3 years...
Old 04-04-2021, 03:16 AM
tvasbn
Rennlist Member

Received 99 Likes on 36 Posts

Im intrested in doing a trade with:
https://www.british-sportscars.com/p...ner-18-615-kms

VIN: WP0ZZZ99Z7S794133

does anyone know this car?
Old 04-07-2021, 03:38 AM
Salespunk
Instructor

Received 101 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by Waxer
I believe the time to buy now. With the current administration’s “brainstorm” of turning up the speed on the money printing press to “full speed” we are headed for serious $ devaluation and inflation. Collectibles and precious metals etc will soar.

Disclaimer: I’m not a financial advisor nor do I play one on tv.
Don't want to turn this into an economic discussion thread, but both of your premises are most likely wrong in the intermediate to long term. First off increasing US debt/increases to M2 are not inflationary. Increasing the US debt (which we have been extraordinarily good at recently) is actually highly deflationary since it decreases the velocity of money and crowds out private investment. Regarding devaluation of the dollar, although the Federal government would like to devalue the dollar, it is unlikely. Remember that the dollar does not trade in a vacuum, its value is relative to other currencies. Since most other major economies are running negative rates as well as printing their currencies, it is unlikely the dollar will devalue against them.

There are other significant risks out there such as increasing pressure on wages to get people back to work, DC/EP from China, a slow down in the housing market, business travel not returning, etc, etc, etc. I think it is important that people understand the true effects of US debt and increases to M2. Also be aware that QE is actually trapped in the financial system until banks increase lending which they are not doing right now at all. The inflation bandwagon is getting crazy press right now, but it will likely be very transitory.
Robocop305 (04-07-2021)
Old 04-07-2021, 10:11 AM
Waxer
Nordschleife Master

Received 816 Likes on 429 Posts

Originally Posted by Salespunk
Don't want to turn this into an economic discussion thread, but both of your premises are most likely wrong in the intermediate to long term. First off increasing US debt/increases to M2 are not inflationary. Increasing the US debt (which we have been extraordinarily good at recently) is actually highly deflationary since it decreases the velocity of money and crowds out private investment. Regarding devaluation of the dollar, although the Federal government would like to devalue the dollar, it is unlikely. Remember that the dollar does not trade in a vacuum, its value is relative to other currencies. Since most other major economies are running negative rates as well as printing their currencies, it is unlikely the dollar will devalue against them.

There are other significant risks out there such as increasing pressure on wages to get people back to work, DC/EP from China, a slow down in the housing market, business travel not returning, etc, etc, etc. I think it is important that people understand the true effects of US debt and increases to M2. Also be aware that QE is actually trapped in the financial system until banks increase lending which they are not doing right now at all. The inflation bandwagon is getting crazy press right now, but it will likely be very transitory.
Exactly. 😎
Old 04-07-2021, 04:54 PM
The Greek
Rennlist Member

Received 166 Likes on 66 Posts

I was told eleven PTS black .2 RS’s were for worldwide production, and of those eleven, four exist in the US.

Quick Reply: 997 gt3rs market check