Your preferred color? Yes
Sport chrono? Yes
Less than 25k miles? Yes
Roll cage? Yes
Good dme report? Yes
Less than 3 owner car? Yes
Service records? Yes
Doesn't appear to be "museum quality? Yes
Price = high 80's, but I would think mid 80's is a very realistic offer.

Everything you said to be looking for in your posts...
Yes I've spoken to him on the phone. Mid 80s is not what he is accepting.
Old 04-01-2019, 05:26 PM
Auto_Werks 3.6
Quit Smokin'
Rennlist Member

Received 284 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by bweSteve
https://www.cncexotics.com/detail-20...-17518627.html

just to put myself into your perspective,... I went through the exact same search as you (finished with a purchase about 8 months ago). The search took me 1.5 years. It took me some months, but the search itself helped me narrow it down to exactly what I wanted
=Steve
For some reason the yellow cars don't seem to show well in pictures, but in person I think it's fantastic. I would have definitely paid over my budget to get one, had the right one popped up.

To the OP: I know I thought about some of the same things you're worrying about during the purchase process. I wanted to make sure I didn't over pay, and to feel like I got a decent deal. I can honestly say that after I finally pulled the trigger and started to enjoy the car, none of that stuff feels important. I really couldn't care less at this point if I over paid by 5% to 10% or what the depreciation is going to do. I just feel lucky to be able to own one of these cars while I'm still young enough to enjoy it. I wish I had spent less effort on consternation about small details. It's obviously important to get a car that's in good shape, but if you need to feel like you won the market it's probably going to be frustrating.
Old 04-01-2019, 05:32 PM
fmalgapo
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by bweSteve
wow,... and here I thought I was writing my words gingerly, and with sincerity. Definitely NOT looking to have an argument.

I really thought my post would be sincere & helpful,.. especially since I "thought" $89K was not that far off your mid 80's high point in your range.

I am sorry it was not received as well as I hoped. I will stop.

Again, best of luck in your search.
-sigh-.
=Steve
Maybe my internet sarcasm detector needs to be adjusted - if so I apologize and appreciate your input.
Old 04-06-2019, 07:50 PM
nad617
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

PM if interested I may be selling my 3 owner enthusiast driver class 2007 Gt3 to get into a fully caged track car. White, light weight spec, no wart, no leather, base radio, 43xxx miles,coolant lines pinned, RMS serviced, corner balanced, gyrodiscs with brake caliper studs, DSC PASM controller,Tarret after market suspension PFC pads greater than 50%, will mount new bridgestone Re050s before sale, OEM wheels powdercoated black, Tequipment roll bar bolted to stock points, I have gt2 folding buckets with crazy Ed bolster protectors and alcantara inserts, current Schroth 6 point harness that will not be included with sale but I will sell seperately. All maintenance by gold certified technician and faithfully down to maintain for track useage and daily driving in spring/summer/fall
front clip has the normal pattern of paint pitting

Quick Reply: WTB: GT3