Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Porsche North Houston

WTS OEM Leather 997 GT2 Seat Covers.

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2018, 10:41 AM
gt2-josh
Three Wheelin'

Received 32 Likes on 32 Posts
Default WTS OEM Leather 997 GT2 Seat Covers.

Howdy,

I bought a new set of leather GT2 seats before the holidays. I installed the seats in my car before Xmas. However it hasn't been driven due to an exhaust project gone haywire.

I recall a fellow was recently looking to replace the seat bottom on one of his seats. His post said Porsche sells the cover and foam insert for one section of one seat for $1300. I haven't verified the price. It sounds crazy but I'm not surprised.

I've bought a set of alcantara covers from Gert. And i'm considering selling all six of my flawless center covers. I'd like to get $1750. Sure your leather guy can do it cheaper and you want OEM stuff this is a good way to refresh your seats. I'd typically store the leather covers indoors to save for when I sell the seats or car. Honestly I need the money. Thanks gang! ​​​​​​​Best Josh PS I also have a full set of OEM leather under dash panels. I have no use for them so make me an offer. Thanks again.

Last edited by gt2-josh; 12-28-2018 at 08:02 PM.
Old 12-26-2018, 08:18 PM
gt2-josh
Three Wheelin'

Price drop. $1500 for all six flawless, new OEM center leather seat covers. Best Josh
Old 12-27-2018, 10:06 PM
gt2-josh
Three Wheelin'

Last drop before I keep them and sell the Carnewal covers. $1295 for all six OEM leather covers. They are genuinely new. They haven't been driven on. I just purchased them and they have never been outside. No weird smells and not a single blemish. I tried to post pics but my BlackBerry won't budge. If you want them I can send as many pics as you like via email or text. Thanks JBO PS Porsche charges $1300 for one of the six?! Crazy.
Old 12-27-2018, 10:09 PM
Igooz
Trucker
Rennlist Member

Received 470 Likes on 265 Posts

^That is a great price...I decided to save the alcantara and had someone make me a set and it costed me a lot more than your price! Good luck.
(What are you building?)
Old 12-27-2018, 11:13 PM
gt2-josh
Three Wheelin'

Thanks! I think it is a great price as well. However so far nothing but crickets.

I'm building a two stage narrow body GT3. First is cosmetics. Just about done. Getting very close. The second phase is a Sharkwerks, Dundon or Autometrics 4.0-4.2.
​​​​​​​ I had a 2007 GT3 RS Green zero options, radio and a/c delete. Welded roll bar plates (very early build) and I even didn't order Xenon lights so no washers on the bumper. I seriously regret selling it so I'm trying to recreate the car sans widebody. I'm probably the only person on the board that prefers narrow bodies. Thanks again!

​​​​​​​Best Josh
Old 12-28-2018, 12:01 AM
PTSGT3
Racer

Received 111 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by gt2-josh
Thanks! I think it is a great price as well. However so far nothing but crickets.

I'm building a two stage narrow body GT3. First is cosmetics. Just about done. Getting very close. The second phase is a Sharkwerks, Dundon or Autometrics 4.0-4.2.
I had a 2007 GT3 RS Green zero options, radio and a/c delete. Welded roll bar plates (very early build) and I even didn't order Xenon lights so no washers on the bumper. I seriously regret selling it so I'm trying to recreate the car sans widebody. I'm probably the only person on the board that prefers narrow bodies. Thanks again!

​​​​​​​Best Josh
Any details on the cosmetic phase? Build log? Sounds like a dream build of mine going 4.0+ on a narrow body
Old 12-28-2018, 09:16 AM
Igooz
Trucker
Rennlist Member

^^Thanks...The idea of a 4.0/++ is very appealing to me as well. I will probably start such a project down the road.
Old 12-28-2018, 09:38 AM
gt2-josh
Three Wheelin'

I haven't documented my build because I change my mind so often. I've only done exterior (want Cup fenders), BBS wheels (simply can't decide), exhaust (testing different setups, should have resolved very soon) interior (lots of small changes make a big difference (I did remove all of the volcano grey stuff and replaced it with Galvano silver as used in the 997.2s. I've changed the decklid. That was a monster project. Right now everything on my car is Porsche save for the BBS wheels and the roll bar. I just purchased a full OEM clubsport cage front and back to replace my GMG. The engine lsd and some suspension bits and a wrap and I'm done. Best Josh
Old 12-29-2018, 09:35 PM
gt2-josh
Three Wheelin'

Last price drop. $1250 and I will include the three OEM leather under dash pieces as well. That's six leather GT2 seat covers that are NEW and all three leather OEM under dash pieces for $1250 plus shipping and fees. This is a steal! Thanks for looking! Best Josh
Old 12-31-2018, 07:03 PM
Igooz
Trucker
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by gt2-josh
I haven't documented my build because I change my mind so often. I've only done exterior (want Cup fenders), BBS wheels (simply can't decide), exhaust (testing different setups, should have resolved very soon) interior (lots of small changes make a big difference (I did remove all of the volcano grey stuff and replaced it with Galvano silver as used in the 997.2s. I've changed the decklid. That was a monster project. Right now everything on my car is Porsche save for the BBS wheels and the roll bar. I just purchased a full OEM clubsport cage front and back to replace my GMG. The engine lsd and some suspension bits and a wrap and I'm done. Best Josh
Please PM me first, after you have completed the project and are ready to sell.

Quick Reply: WTS OEM Leather 997 GT2 Seat Covers.