PSE Market Value

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2017, 04:08 PM
alexisthemovie
Rennlist Member

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts
Default PSE Market Value

Hi all,

I'm looking to switch up my exhaust setup from PSE to something louder and without the offset tips (not a fan of the look) and trying to gauge the current market value. Either the search function on this forum doesn't work well, or it seems not too many people have sold these over the years.

The only system I see is being sold on eBay by Cargraphic. It doesn't appear to include tips.
Old 06-12-2017, 06:27 PM
Falcondrivr
Race Car

Received 70 Likes on 36 Posts

I've never seen anyone selling one. But check the PMs...
Old 06-12-2017, 07:46 PM
nwGTS
Rennlist Member

Received 349 Likes on 160 Posts

Unless buyer had PSE already there's programming, vacuum tubes and interior button panels to deal with. So most just opt to buy dealer direct if they want it that bad. Not an easy DIY which is what most of the used market speaks to and cheaper aftermarket options effectively doing the same thing.
Old 06-13-2017, 03:46 PM
alexisthemovie
Rennlist Member

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by nwGTS
Unless buyer had PSE already there's programming, vacuum tubes and interior button panels to deal with. So most just opt to buy dealer direct if they want it that bad. Not an easy DIY which is what most of the used market speaks to and cheaper aftermarket options effectively doing the same thing.
My car doesn't have the PSE option, it was added afterwards and since I don't have all of the extra stuff, it's "always on". Since it's not a daily driver, I do find myself wanting a little more noise, especially at higher RPM's.

Quick Reply: PSE Market Value