Sponsored by:

Center armrest

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2017, 12:32 PM
msingh5649
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Center armrest

So this is my first full season with an 09 S that I bought late summer last year.
Yesterday was the first day in Chicago, with great weather, and more importantly nothing of significance on my honey-do list.

Absolutely loved spending a long drive with the car, even if it was just Illinois highway road. It is so different than my previous Z4. While I loved the Z, it was more a touring car. The 911 seems to easily switch modes of touring-to full bore sports car with a touch of the 'sport+" button. Love it.

The one thing that did start to bug me, albeit slightly, is the armrest for the driver is touch low. Or my arms are monkey like short......but anyway, any feedback on what is a good aftermarket leather armrest replacement that is taller?

I have seen the ones from tekequipment via Suncoast-but they do not seem any higher-may its the perspective from the pics. Are their other after market versions that rise a bit more.? Yes. First world problems.

Thanks all.
Old 04-24-2017, 01:06 PM
kk2
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 27 Posts

A taller armrest isn't as performance oriented as it will get in the way. BMWs absolutely do have a higher armrest, but as you've figured out, they're geared more towards cruising.

You'll get used to it eventually.

Quick Reply: Center armrest