Sponsored by:

Cannot connect Durametric?

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2016, 05:54 PM
New911
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bruce In Philly
Ummm... you have bigger brass ones than me. I would eliminate the red light before I started making decisions based on the system's output. But that is just me.

What did Durametric say about it?

Peace
Bruce in Philly
Originally Posted by Bruce In Philly
Another question: so I suspect you purchased the car used?

Did you check the Carfax as it sounds that the car was in an accident and poorly repaired.... or maybe the car was modded by an enthusiast who tried to return the car to stock.. poorly. Lotsa speculation but maybe some provenance information would help. Do the strut mount bolts appear tweaked as is they were removed at one time .. Evidence of mods?

From my experience with my 2009 C2S, 104K miles, these cars are pretty darn bulletproof and I rarely read anything on these forums regarding complex error codes. Generally, faults have been pretty simple stuff. I am not challenging you or trying to appear unsympathetic, but I would focus on the connection issue first and foremost.

Peace
Bruce in Philly
Fair question - but the car is entirely stock, the guy I bought it from drove it like a Camry for over 50k miles. 0 over revs across the board, and only one documented front bumper replacement.
Old 12-27-2016, 03:00 AM
awfilms
Rennlist Member

Received 63 Likes on 31 Posts

I had problems with my durametric clearing codes that we're not even on the car - would replug then run again, was gone, would do it again and another random would show up. - They told me my car was the problem. I ended up just going to my buddies shop who has PIWIS tool and they are all gone.

Quick Reply: Cannot connect Durametric?