Sponsored by:

Atlanta Caffeine and Exotics Car Show

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2016, 08:57 AM
jeffrec
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Atlanta Caffeine and Exotics Car Show

I attended another Caffeine and Exotics show in Atlanta yesterday. There was a great turnout by the Porsche guys and the Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Corvette and BMW brands were well represented as well. If you live anywhere near the Atlanta area I highly recommend coming out for one of these events. Great cars, great guys and great times.

Also, the Velocity channel will be at the next event in October filming for a future broadcast.

Here are a few pics from yesterday's event.
Attached Images      
Old 08-22-2016, 09:02 AM
tomc_mets
Sir Thomas Lord of All Mets Fans
Rennlist Member

Received 113 Likes on 90 Posts

Very cool. That green, older one is particularly tasty looking...T
Old 08-22-2016, 09:44 AM
kodas
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What is the date for the next event?
Old 08-22-2016, 10:42 AM
TheMystro
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks like a great time.
Old 08-22-2016, 11:13 AM
GTS Sully
Pro

Received 157 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by kodas
What is the date for the next event?
From the C&E website: "The largest Exotic Car Show in the country has only one more event for the 2016 season at Lenox Square Mall - October 16th. Show hours are from 8am-11am. Come see 200 amazing Exotics including McLaren, Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Lotus, Fisker, Tesla, BMW, Mercedes, Panoz, Audi and more! It's here in Atlanta and it's only $5 to see all of these cars in one place. A portion of the proceeds will benefit 'Make A Wish'."

I've got the date on my calendar. Would be great to meet some other Atlanta 'Rennlisters' at the event.
Old 08-22-2016, 11:24 AM
jeffrec
Racer

The green 911 is for sale, it's a 1971 911 S and the owner was asking $130K. It was completely original and had some really nice updates to it. I didn't get the owners number though. As far as joining us at the next C&E event, if you own an exotic or supercar, go out to the website and apply. It is by invitation only to show your car and it costs you nothing. Aside from getting to mingle with some other Rennlisters and like minded P-Car owners there are some other perks that go with it. Bruce is the CEO of C&E and he decides what he will let into the show. The average number of cars is between 200-300 and there are upwards of 1000 spectators that stop by the event. If you decide to go please let me know via private message and we can get together and I'll introduce you to some great guys.
Old 08-22-2016, 01:08 PM
AMG5PT4
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How is the Caffeine & Octane monthly event different from Caffeine and Exotics event - the "exotic" quality of the cars?

Al
Atlanta
Old 08-22-2016, 01:22 PM
GTS Sully
Pro

Originally Posted by AMG5PT4
How is the Caffeine & Octane monthly event different from Caffeine and Exotics event - the "exotic" quality of the cars?

Al
Atlanta
Pretty much. The C&E is invite only to display and a much smaller crowd. C&O is come one come all. Both are good events though.
Old 08-22-2016, 08:38 PM
jeffrec
Racer

Expect about 2000 cars of all makes and models at C&O, and as GTS Sully said it is open to anyone with any car, heck I could take my 2005 T4Runner there if I wanted to. C&E is by invitation only and is limited to 300 exotics and super cars. I have never been to C&O with my PCar, too many hands, belt buckles, purses and cameras around to scratch my car. Go ahead call me a car snob!!!
Old 08-22-2016, 09:27 PM
GTS Sully
Pro

Originally Posted by jeffrec
Expect about 2000 cars of all makes and models at C&O, and as GTS Sully said it is open to anyone with any car, heck I could take my 2005 T4Runner there if I wanted to. C&E is by invitation only and is limited to 300 exotics and super cars. I have never been to C&O with my PCar, too many hands, belt buckles, purses and cameras around to scratch my car. Go ahead call me a car snob!!!
The sheer volume of people at C&O is indeed a problem and is why I've only attended once with my GTS. Even with it parked alongside all the other 911's, there were too many kids running around unsupervised and I was a tad edgy about it.

Quick Reply: Atlanta Caffeine and Exotics Car Show